NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
• This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Russia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Russia HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
• Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
• With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
• In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for Russian HNWIs, with 29.7% of the total HNWI assets, followed by real estate with 20.0%, business interests with 19.2%, fixed-income with 17.5%, alternatives with 7.7% and cash and deposits with 5.9%.
• Equities, alternatives and real estate recorded growth during the review period at respective rates of 102.1%, 96.5% and 86.8%.
• Alternative assets held by Russian HNWIs increased during the review period, from 7.4% of the total HNWI assets in 2009 to 7.7% in 2013; HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.8% of total assets in 2009 to 2.3% in 2013.
• Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline back to 1.8% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials. This is expected to cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
• As of 2013, Russian HNWI liquid assets valued US$594.6 billion, representing 52.1% of total wealth holdings.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0961283-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001