MONTVALE, N.J., Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The new JURA Z6 delivers a higher standard of quality across a whole spectrum of specialty coffees, including the popular, mellow flat white crowned with a thin layer of smooth, velvety microfoam. A feast for all the senses, this Swiss-made automatic coffee machine breaks new ground as the most advanced model offering a true bean-to-cup experience that's freshly ground, not capsuled.
The Z6 features JURA's easy-to-use Rotary Dial and large color TFT display, "turn and press" to select and brew a desired coffee specialty, from the short, fiery ristretto to cappuccino, latte and more. Coffee perfection in its purest form flows into the cup.
Coffee lovers will appreciate exclusive JURA innovations:
- A world first, Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimizes extraction time to guarantee professional quality, barista-style espresso. It brings out every nuance of aroma, with a thicker layer of velvety-soft, long-lasting crema on top. You can customize your brew to 10 different intensity levels.
- A new ceramic valve allows for an automatic switchover from heated milk to light-as-air milk foam for creating beverage specialties. This is the first home coffee machine that offers 10 different milk temperatures settings according to personal taste.
- The new Aroma G3 Grinder works quickly, but gently to preserve flavor and aroma.
- Another first is automatic filter detection, thanks to its Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®). A CLEARYL Smart Water Filter protects against limescale and filters water for the best possible flavor, removing substances that degrade aroma and taste, while retaining healthful minerals.
- This is the first JURA model to offer automatic cleaning of the milk system at the touch of a button.
Sophistication meets functionality with the elegant design and convenient front access to the water tank, bean container and all control elements. A striking aluminum finish gives an elegant touch to the top and curved front panels, and the illumination of the water tank and cups express the machine's style and status.
The Swiss-made JURA Z6 – a focal point for entertaining or an impressive holiday gift – is available at Sur La Table.
For more information, visit www.jura.com.