MARLBOROUGH, Mass., May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX) announced today that the Company will present at these upcoming investor conferences:
- The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2016 Health Care Conference in Las Vegas, NV on Tuesday, May 10 at 11:20 am Pacific Time (PT) / 2:20 pm Eastern Time (ET).
- The UBS Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, May 24 at 10 am ET.
- The Goldman Sachs 37th Annual Global Healthcare Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA on Wednesday, June 8 at 8:40 am PT / 11:40 am ET.
- The Jefferies 2016 Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, June 8 at 4 pm ET.
- The William Blair 36th Annual Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, IL on Wednesday, June 15 at 10:40 am Central Time / 12:40 pm ET.
Each presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through a link on the investors section of Hologic's website at http://investors.hologic.com. The webcasts will be available for 30 days following the events.
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostic products, medical imaging systems and surgical products. The Company's core business units focus on diagnostics, breast health, GYN surgical, and skeletal health. With a unified suite of technologies and a robust research and development program, Hologic is dedicated to The Science of Sure. For more information on Hologic, visit www.hologic.com.
Investor Relations Specialist
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hologic-to-webcast-presentations-at-upcoming-investor-conferences-300262131.html
SOURCE Hologic, Inc.