LONDON, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The retail market for home and garden products recorded sales of KRW23,561 billion in 2014 and is anticipated to reach KRW29,376 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of 4.5% in 2014-2019. Increasing demand for housing coupled with changing consumer lifestyles to furnish the houses with opulent cutlery is expected to give positive thrust over the forecast period.
- Specialist retailers remain as the main retail channel in this sector
- Homewares is the largest segment and contributed 45.7% towards the home and garden products category group in 2014
- Sales through online channel are expected to witness a strong CAGR of 10.8% during 2014-2019.
"Home and Garden Products Retailing in South Korea - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting home and garden products retail dynamics for gardening and outdoor living, home improvement, and homewares from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of home and garden products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; home furniture and homewares retailers; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; online; other specialist retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; electrical and electronics specialists; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key home and garden products retailers operating across South Korea and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home and garden products sector in the South Korea retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in home and garden products category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including gardening and outdoor living; home improvement and homewares, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home and garden products market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home and garden products market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3518497/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/home-and-garden-products-retailing-in-south-korea---market-summary-and-forecasts--comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2019-300286293.html