DALLAS, April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeVestors of America, Inc., known as the "We Buy Ugly Houses®" company, announced that 16 new franchisees have joined its franchise network of independently owned and operated professional real estate investors who specialize in buying single-family residential properties at a discount and rehabbing them, improving communities across the country.
New franchises joined the HomeVestors® franchise network in 16 markets across the United States. They include:
- PILLAR INVESTMENTS, LLC, Boston, Massachusetts – 15 total company franchises in Boston
- Property In Deed, LLC, Dallas, Texas – 15 franchises in Dallas
- Bookmark Investments, LLC, Dallas, Texas – 15 franchises in Dallas
- Residential Solutions, LLC, Dallas, Texas – 15 franchises in Dallas
- Daxit P. Desai, Dallas, Texas – 15 franchises in Dallas
- SOL KINGDOM, LLC, Passaic County, New Jersey – First franchise in Passaic County
- RNC Properties, Inc., Tulsa, Oklahoma – Three franchises in Tulsa
- Bischoff Holdings LLC, Morris County, New Jersey – Two franchises in Morris County
- Joseph G. Vincent, Pensacola, Florida – First franchise in Pensacola
- Global Property Resources, Inc., Fort Meyers, Florida – First franchise in Fort Myers
- True North Properties, LLC, Boston, Massachusetts – 15 franchises in Boston
- PMF Properties, Inc., Houston, Texas – 12 franchises in Houston
- Albert C. Evangelist, III, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Seven franchises in Philadelphia
- Infinity Partners, LLC, Chicago, Illinois – Five franchises in Chicago
- LRN Ventures, LLC, Birmingham, Alabama – Two franchises in Birmingham
- Peter F. DeMasi, Boston, Massachusetts – 15 franchises in Boston
"We're well on our way to add between 50 and 100 new franchises this year," said David Hicks, co-president of HomeVestors of America.
HomeVestors has about 200 franchises in 29 states and the District of Columbia. Approximately 30% of existing single-family homes purchased nationally each year are bought by real estate investors, according to Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine©.
HomeVestors franchisees benefit from a comprehensive training program supplemented by continuing education; ongoing support and a Development Agent for coaching in daily operations; a comprehensive operating system and proprietary property evaluation system; access to financing for properties that comply with the underwriting criteria; national vendor relationships providing economy of scale savings; and the most recognized real estate investing brand in the world, "We Buy Ugly Houses®." Each HomeVestors® franchise is independently owned and operated.
About HomeVestors of America
Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc., the #1 buyer of houses for cash in the U.S., was incorporated and began franchising in 1996. The first franchise company of its kind, HomeVestors trains and supports franchisees that specialize in buying homes (discount properties) and rehabbing them. Most commonly known as the "We Buy Ugly Houses" company, HomeVestors strives to make a positive impact in each community. In 2010, for the fifth consecutive year, HomeVestors was among the prestigious Franchise Business Review's "Top 50 Franchises," a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction. For more information, visit www.HomeVestors.com. To learn more about the HomeVestors franchise, visit www.HomeVestorsFranchise.com.
National contact for more information:
Cary Brazeman, 310-205-3590
SOURCE HomeVestors of America, Inc.