TROY, Mich., March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Horizon Advisers will host a number of educational and informational seminars by an area expert on the subjects of elder law and estate planning.
Attorney Don Rosenberg of Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras will explain the differences between estate planning and elder law, as well as the importance of each. He will also answer questions regarding concerns related to long-term care, Medicare and Medicaid coverage, Veteran's benefits, and medical issues that can affect individuals and families, especially during the aging process.
Sponsored by Horizon Advisers– http://www.horizonadviser.com/ Don Rosenberg will help participants come away more informed for making important legal and personal care decisions, as well as:
- A better understanding of problems you and your family may face without planning
- Education regarding what you and your family need to know about medical directives, durable power of attorney, aid and attendance benefits, and more
- Answers to your questions regarding your or your loved ones concerns
- Dispelling the myth that it is never too late to plan, even if there is a diagnosis of incapacity or dementia
- Explanation of estate planning versus elder law
- Information about long-term care planning
- Medicare, Medicaid and Veteran benefits explanations
Dates and Locations:
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 – 10 a.m. to noon
Thursday, March 30, 2017 – 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Troy Community Center
3179 Livernois Rd
Troy, Mich. 48083
Seating is limited. To reserve a seat at an upcoming seminar, please email Alexander Garrett at AGarrett@HorizonAdviser.com or call 800.896.0147
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Member SIPC
Horizon Advisers is not a subsidiary of nor controlled by Voya Financial Advisors, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/horizon-advisers-to-host-seminars-on-elder-law-in-march-at-troy-community-center-300419568.html
SOURCE Horizon Advisers