LONDON, Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Latin American food market is constantly evolving with new trends influencing consumer eating habits creating many different issues for manufacturers aiming to capitalize on the food market. Some of the most important trends in the region include food, ethical consumerism, convenience and trust.
- Brazil is the one of fastest growing food markets in volume and value terms among the countries analyzed. This can be attributed to its large population size and growing income.
- Increasing demand for healthy, convenient and ethical food that could be trusted by consumers are changing the food landscape in the region.
- The food market in the region is becoming far more diverse and fragmented than in previous years due to globalization, and a demand for convenience to suit ever-busier lifestyles.
Canadean's 'Hot new food trends in Latin America' report identifies the key and upcoming trends driving consumption across Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela. The report explores the attitudes and behaviors of modern consumers in order to draw conclusions on what they want now - and over the next 5-10 years. The report details current and future expectations of consumption behaviors and consumer attitudes derived from the survey responses of 6,000 Latin American consumers.
What else does this report offer?
- Being region specific ensures the analysis is relevant
- Highlights sustainable trends that are made apparent in Canadean's unique 2015 consumer attitudes and behaviors survey
- Forward thinking analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- Key product examples that show the trends in action
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years to understand and maximize growth opportunities
- Focus on consumer trends identifying what is happening now and forecasting future trends to ensure your brand matches demand
- Product examples and key recommendations help to derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Unique 2015 survey data from across Latin America granting an exclusive insight into the region's food market to get a firm understanding of the market potential
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3398336/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers