SYDNEY, March 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The sun isn't the only thing that heats up between June and August in the Northern Hemisphere, the season also ignites the hottest summer party spots. To help travelers dance the night (and day) away this summer – HotelsCombined.com names the Top 10 Hottest Summer Party Spots north of the equator.
- Ibiza, Spain – Known for attracting world class DJs and referred to as the 'party capital of the world', Ibiza is home to some of the world's most famous clubs and brings revelers in their millions. The heaving club scene is complemented by a diverse collection of bars and Ibiza has also recently been home to the popular live music event, Ibiza Rocks.
- Ios, Greece – Ios is the party capital of the Cyclades islands and is a haven for younger tourists. You'll need some stamina to survive the late night summer action in Chora, so once you've had enough, you can visit any number of restaurants and bars and sleep the night away on one of the many gorgeous beaches.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Las Vegas sparkles in the desert like a neon mirage. What happens in Vegas is a bastion of hangover-inducing days and nights for people from all walks of life. Whether you would like to soak up the pool party scene at Wet Republic (in the MGM Grand Hotel) or drop a week's wages on the craps tables – you're guaranteed to leave Sin City convinced you've had the time of your life…and possibly a little lighter in the wallet.
- Berlin, Germany – In summer the entire city seems to be one huge party and drinking is more of a religious rite than a past time. Cafes and bars are jammed at all hours, and clubs host their scenes of frenzy and hedonism until the morning hours.
- London, England – You can club your face off in the British capital. Whatever you're into – from massive club nights at Fabric, or infectious hip-hop at Cargo, to funky and quirky burlesque bars – London's got the club scene covered. If you're lucky, you might even get some sunshine during the day.
- Miami, Florida – Get ready to bump and grind – Miami's nightlife scene is hot. You'll find warm weather, crystal clear beaches, skimpy clothing, strong mojitos and all-night fun. In fact, the party started yesterday. Come on down.
- New York City, New York – NYC is one thirsty metropolis! From tiny Village jazz bars and Harlem lounges to star-studded nightclubs, packed with celebs, you're never short of a fun night out. When dawn comes around, you can end your frivolities with one of the famous New York pizza slices or a hot dog at Gray's Papaya, open 24 hours a day. Sleep? Fuhgeddaboutit!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – This city may seem relaxed, but it definitely doesn't stop having fun. In summer, there's an endless parade of events such as the Holland Festival, the Roots Music Festival and the outrageous Gay Pride parade, as well as music concerts on canal stages.
- Tel Aviv, Israel – Tel Aviv is home to some of the hottest nightclubs in the Middle East. Nicknamed 'the city that never stops', Tel Aviv boasts a steamy nocturnal playground not for the faint of heart, with beachfront parties, underground clubs and bartenders who are said to be "notoriously generous with alcohol servings"…sounds like fun!
- Reykjavik, Iceland – Yes, you read that right – Iceland. In summer, Reykjavik gets 22 hours of daylight, so what better reason do you need to have a (long) day party. Reykjavik has become famous for its music scene and crazy Friday night pub crawls, known as runtur. What else can you expect from a place that has a holiday called Beer Day?
HotelsCombined.com is the world's leading hotel price comparison search engine. The site streamlines more than 2,500,000 real-time international hotel deals simultaneously, aggregating prices from online travel agents and hotel chains, including Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.com, Agoda.com, Accor Hotels, Hilton, Best Western and Intercontinental Hotel Group. With no mark-up fees or additional booking fees, HotelsCombined.com offers travelers a completely free service to find the best available hotel deals.