NEW HYDE PARK, N.Y., Nov. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time to kick off the holiday season, House of Dipali, a boutique event planning agency, launched their brand-new website today in order to improve client experience. Featuring event planning advice for brides-to-be and corporate clients, trending and emerging décor themes, and a mobile-friendly layout, the website was designed to better represent their brand's offerings and benefit users on the go.
The new website has an uncluttered and clean design which will increase functionality and help potential clients focus on House of Dipali's mission to provide creative, perfectly styled events.
Some of the highlights of the new website include live chat for clients who want real-time solutions to their queries as well as appointment scheduling, including an option for video conferencing allowing potential clients to book a consultation according to their own convenience and without the need to make time for a trip to the office.
For clients looking for event design inspiration, the website features seasonal blog posts full of advice, trends, and emerging themes as well as a gallery displaying an extensive portfolio of previous work, categorized by décor type.
Rajesh Thakkar, Owner, House of Dipali expresses his excitement. "I am very proud of how far we have grown and continue to grow. As the world evolves, House of Dipali will continue to adapt. I want to make wedding and event planning simple so that the pressure and burden of planning is minimized at a time when people should be celebrating. I believe this new website will help ease our clients' decision and planning stages, helping them focus on what really matters; celebrating love and life's amazing moments."
The House of Dipali website offers a number of other improvements, including:
- Live Chat feature to better serve clients in real-time
- In-person and virtual event consultation scheduling
- Video representing their impressive events
- More information about House of Dipali's services
- Seasonal blog posts full of advice, trends, and emerging themes for clients that need to impress important guests
- Improved navigation and organized, categorized content including a gallery that can be viewed by décor item as well as individual events at various popular venues
- Dedicated testimonial page
House of Dipali is preserving everything that has made it the most word-of-mouth-referred event planning and décor company in the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut Tri-State area, not to mention Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Complimentary Event Design Consultations
- Incredible Customer Service
- Superior Value
- Gratis Floral Set-Ups Prior to Events
- Various Design Packages to Suite Varying Budgets and Needs
- Financing Options
To see the new website in action, visit House of Dipali at dipali.com.
About House of Dipali
Established in 2006, with a track record of over twenty-four hundred happy Brides, seven In-House Florists, and four event designers, House of Dipali is the leading name in elegant events, creative design, and exquisite décor in the North East and Florida. Our team of amazing designers an in-house florist will help you create your special day and bring your ideas to life.
Specialties include but are not limited to:
- Wedding and Event Décor
- Social Parties & Celebrations
- Corporate Events
- Floral Arrangements
- Décor Rentals
Media Relations Contact
+1 (516) 547-8900
SOURCE House of Dipali