LONDON, December 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
In order to keep pace with today's operations, logisticians require an agile supply chain. Militaries across the world are focused on finding solutions that will allow for the rapid procurement, maintenance and replacement of military assets, often in austere theatres.
To address these challenges, Defence IQ presents our 14th Annual Defence Logistics, taking place in Brussels from 21-23 February 2017.
Hear from an expert panel of speakers, including:
- Mr Roger West, Director Logistics Delivery Operating Centre, Defence Equipment and Support, UK MoD
- Mr Rune Fromreide Sommer, CEO, Supply Division, Norwegian Defence Logistics Organisation
- Major General Craig Crenshaw, Commanding General, Marine Corps Logistics Command
- Major General Angus Fay, Assistant Chief of Defence Staff (Logistics Operations), UK MoD
- Major General Samuel Nandwa, Assistant Chief of Defence Forces for Personnel and Logistics, Kenyan Ministry of Defence
- Brigadier General Michael Vetter, Commander of the Bundeswehr Logistics Centre, Bundeswehr
- Colonel Jaroslav Schoen, Branch Head, Logistics Planning & Operations, Armed Forces of the Czech Republic
To see the full speaker and session line up download the agenda here >> http://bit.ly/2hszPAA
What's new for 2016?
- A range of senior military speakers drawn from the NATO and non-NATO communities, offering a global take on the key logistical challenges facing today's operations
- Presentations specifically dedicated to explaining how to maximize engagement with industry to deliver cost-effective and efficient solutions
- A pre-conference workshop, committed to educating attendees on how to integrate new technologies safely into the supply chain
Media Contact: Faith Arinaitwe, Marketing Manager IQPC: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +442070361302. Press are invited to attend this important summit, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email.
SOURCE Defense IQ