POMPANO BEACH, Fla., Jan. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- HRdirect, a leading provider of HR solutions for small businesses, is inviting nonprofit organizations to update and simplify the way they handle routine employee management tasks by offering many apps from its new line of Web-based HR software, Smart Apps, free for one year.
HRdirect Smart Apps let employers streamline tasks such as recordkeeping, time and attendance tracking, managing job applications, processing I-9s and W-4s and handling disciplinary actions.
"When small businesses and local nonprofit organizations thrive, so does our economy, and our communities," says Susan Drenning, President of ComplyRight, the parent company for HRdirect. "Our goal with HRdirect Smart Apps is to offer smaller employers practical and affordable online solutions to reduce their time and effort spent on HR and compliance burdens, freeing them up to focus on more important goals."
Starting today, nonprofit organizations can redeem select free HR apps by signing up here.
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations looking to learn how easy it is to adopt new best practices in alignment with business needs can check out HRdirect's free resources on the HR Recordkeeping [R]evolution webpage.
Unlike other HR software solutions that take an all-in-one approach, each HRdirect Smart App is designed to solve a single, critical employee management task. Working together or independently, HRdirect Smart Apps give small employers the power to solve problems while freeing them up to focus on more important goals. Every Web-based app is developed and backed by ComplyRight's labor law attorneys, ensuring full compliance with federal, state and local labor laws.
"With the surge in new legislation affecting all employers – such as the Fair Workweek Laws, Ban the Box for criminal history questions, and the recent salary history ban – it has become even more difficult for small businesses and nonprofit organizations to keep their employee management processes up to date," says Ashley Kaplan, Senior Employment Law Attorney for ComplyRight.
The Smart Apps suite available now includes:
- Job Applications – Create, print, email or post a state-compliant job application that includes all required questions based on city and state regulations, including the recent changes to inquiries on salary history.
- Attendance Calendar – Easily track and code all employee time off activities creating a record that makes identifying and addressing absentee problems simple and consistent.
- Progressive Discipline – Legally document employee disciplinary actions and capture other important information, including follow-up actions, employee statements and possible consequences.
- I-9 & W-4 – Verify the identity and employment eligibility of new hires, promptly and accurately through a completely automated, paperless process in compliance with federal requirements.
- Employee Records – Maintain and update essential employee data in one place for simplified access.
Learn more about HRdirect Smart Apps here.
HRdirect is the trusted source of practical solutions for smart employers for more than 30 years. As part of the ComplyRight family, our goal is simple: to bring you a full range of tools to manage and motivate employees, along with sensible guidance to help you handle everyday personnel tasks with confidence and ease. Since 1984, we've partnered with millions of businesses to reduce the burdens of employee-related compliance, administration and more.
At ComplyRight, Inc., our mission is to provide a full range of simple, proven and always compliant products, services and resources to address the real-world challenges employers face every day.