PLANO, Texas, Sept. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Huawei Device USA today announced that the HUAWEI Band 2 Pro is arriving in the U.S. With the same bold design as the HUAWEI Band 2, the Band 2 Pro features standalone GPS, 5ATM water resistance, continuous heart rate monitoring and relaxation training, as well as fitness tracking for running, walking, swimming and general daily physical activities. The HUAWEI Band 2 Pro joins the growing lineup of Huawei smart watches and fitness trackers, and is available beginning today for MSRP $69.99 at Amazon.com.
"Behind the development of the HUAWEI Band 2 Pro is a desire to build a fitness tracker that supports our digital and physical lives while still maintaining an attractive look and feel," said Vincent Wen, Vice President, Huawei Device USA. "Regardless of where adventures may lead, we're proud to say the Band 2 Pro and our lineup of wearables are there to help support everyone's desire for more active lifestyles."
HUAWEI Band 2 Pro delivers a number of notable features, including:
- Standalone GPS to reduce the reliance on smartphone connectivity while also providing more accurate pace, distance and speed tracking
- 5ATM Water Resistance that can stand up to all-day wear, hand washing and swimming
- Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring that shares accurate heart rate data and personalized suggestions for staying healthy
- Professional Run Coach, a scientific running coach that can be personalized for specific training programs, such as 5k or half marathons, with training effect, VO2max and recovery time
- Relaxation Training with breathing instructions to reduce stress
- HUAWEI TruSleep scientific sleep tracking which delivers comprehensive sleep monitoring and tracks light, deep and REM sleeps, as well as sleep interruptions
- Smart Notifications such as incoming calls, e-mail notifications, smart alarms and activity reminders when sitting for too long
The HUAWEI Band 2 Pro boasts a 105 mAh battery for seven days of continuous use on a single charge or 21 days on standby.
Key Product Specs:
Size: 44 mm x 19.7 mm x 10.3 mm (H × W × D)
Strap Length: 114.67 mm + 101.35 mm
Screen: PMOLED black-and-white screen
Weight: Approximately 21 g
Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz; Bluetooth 4.2 protocol; Bluetooth connection distance < 10 m (in an open area)
Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer; detached PPG cardio tachometer; infrared wear sensor
OS: Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher
Charging Method: Two PIN charging port, connected to charging cradle through clip
Pricing and Availability
- Available for purchase on Amazon.com for $69.99.
- Colors: Black, Blue and Red
About Huawei Consumer Business Group
Huawei smartphones, PCs, tablets, wearables, mobile broadband devices, and device cloud services are available in more than 170 countries and used by a third of the world's population. Today, Huawei is the third largest smartphone maker globally and its worldwide network is built on 20 years of telecommunications experience and expertise. With sixteen R&D centers located across the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China, Huawei is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advancements and user experiences to its customers. For more information, please visit: http://consumer.huawei.com/us.
Follow us online for the latest news, devices and developments in the U.S.:
SOURCE Huawei Device USA