LAS VEGAS, April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Interop -- Huawei today announced that it will feature its complete enterprise solutions portfolio, including data center, software-defined networking (SDN), and eLTE solutions, at Interop Las Vegas 2015.
Huawei will highlight the company's leadership in the Wi-Fi 802.11ac standard and its full switching and routing product portfolio. At the booth, Huawei will demonstrate its most recent progress in key technology initiatives, including:
- Agile Network – The Agile Network infrastructure addresses campus network, cloud data center and dynamically optimized wide area network (WAN). It supports the requirements of new services, and helps prepare enterprise networks from end-to-end for applications such as mobile, cloud computing, social media, Big Data and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) for Enterprises – Software-Defined Networks promise to revolutionize the way networks are built and operated. Huawei's experts will discuss its SDN strategy including SDN for Data Centers and WAN solutions, and demonstrate how SDN can help enterprises increase the efficiency and scalability of networks.
- Agile Switch – The SDN-ready S12700 Series Agile Switches, combining L2/L3 switching with rich network services including MPLS VPN, cloud desktop, video conferencing, and IPv6 support will be showcased.
- CloudEngine 12800 – The CE12804 is the newest member of the CloudEngine Series, the main product in Huawei Enterprise's Cloud Data Center solution under the Agile Network infrastructure. CloudEngine switches have industry-leading capacity and performance.
- Enterprise LTE (eLTE) – Huawei is currently the global leader in LTE systems with over 40 percent market share. Huawei's eLTE provides professional broadband trunking, data, video and other broadband services in a single network with 100Mbps throughput and low latency transmission.
- Wireless and Wired Campus – Huawei will showcase its newest offerings for indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access points, access controllers (both standalone and integrated) and network management software, as well as its broad switching and routing portfolios, covering solutions for campus, branch and data center.
Huawei experts will be on hand to discuss its cyber security solution as well. Huawei has developed a comprehensive built-in, end-to-end cyber security system for enterprises, encompassing every aspect of an enterprise including strategies, management and control, standard and process, human resources, verification and supplier management.
Huawei will be exhibiting at booth 1739. Huawei's channel executives will also be available to meet with value-added resellers to discuss its Channel Partner program including Huawei Enterprise pricing and primers on the industry's most extensive product portfolio.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our aim is to build a better connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei's 170,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.