THE PUEBLO OF SANTA ANA, N.M., Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hyatt Regency Tamaya, located between Santa Fe and Albuquerque in New Mexico, was recently named one of the nation's top resorts for its fourth year in a row by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The resort was ranked in the top 100 U.S. resorts in the magazine's 2010 "Best in the World" Readers' Choice Awards issue. In addition, the resort has received nine industry awards and accolades this year by the leading travel, golf, and professional meeting publications for its quality, service, and value.
2010 (January to Date) Hyatt Regency Tamaya Honors and Accolades:
- Conde Nast Traveler: Ranked among the top 100 hotels in the "Best in the World" Readers' Choice Awards
- Golf Magazine: "Best Golf Resorts" Silver Medalist
- AAA: Ranked as a Four Diamond rated lodging
- Conde Nast Traveler: "Reserve List" of top-rated hotels
- Meetings & Conventions: "Gold Tee" award
- Perfect Wedding Guide: Named best for "Wedding Reception Location" and "Guest Accommodations"
- Conde Nast Traveler: Eleventh best resort spa in U.S.
- Meetings West: "Best in the West" award
- Conde Nast Traveler: Top five Western U.S. golf resorts
About Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa is located on 500 acres on the Pueblo of Santa Ana, situated between Santa Fe and Albuquerque New Mexico and is adjacent to the Sandia Mountains along the Rio Grande River. 350 luxurious pueblo-style guestrooms showcase traditional designs created with natural materials along with the modern comforts and pampering amenities. Fascinating combinations of old and new are found along with a unique cultural environment offering traditional pueblo bread baking demonstrations and tribal dance performances. Also featured is the 12,000 square foot production-friendly Tamaya Ballroom; over 72,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space; award winning Tamaya Mist Spa; 18-hole championship Twin Warriors Golf Club; The Stables at Tamaya; signature cuisine at Corn Maiden and Santa Ana Cafe, and the Tamaya Cultural Learning Center. For additional information about Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa or to make reservations, please visit www.tamaya.hyatt.com. Discover Tamaya. Tamaya, a quiet and special place.
SOURCE Hyatt Regency Tamaya