The company has contractual relationships with dermatologists in 30 states, an increase of 114% since December 2014.
Dermatologists and Extenders
Since December 2014, the company has achieved significant growth in the number of providers delivering care through the platform, which grew to over 130, a 145+% increase, including contracts with 10 dermatology practices to create private label versions of its teledermatology platform.
The first six months has seen a strong uptick in completed patient visits. By June 30 of this year, the company has already surpassed 2014's total. In addition, patients are receiving a diagnosis and treatment plan in less than 24 hours on average.
Based upon surveys of patients who have completed a visit, 98 percent would recommend DermatologistOnCall to a friend or family member.
The company entered into a collaborative marketing and integration partnership with Nextech, a leading EMR and practice management solutions company with 2,500 practices, 9,000 providers, and over 45,000 users.
The company also recently partnered with the Pittsburgh Business Group On Health (PBGH) to promote DermatologistOnCall to their employer members and their employees.
Other Key Achievements in 2015
So far in 2015, Iagnosis has achieved the following:
- Beginning January 1, 2015 web-based dermatology visits became a covered benefit for commercial insurance members with Highmark Inc., an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- An ongoing pilot with a large national insurer
- Expanded the teledermatology platform to include the treatment of pediatric patients
- Launched Release 3.0 – Enhanced Patient Experience where patients can start and complete a visit from a smartphone, tablet, PC or mobile app
- Raised over $2.6 million in additional equity financing
Over the course of the remainder of the year, Iagnosis will be focused on additional growth opportunities that include:
- The company will be launching hybrid video capabilities where providers can interact with the patients before providing a diagnosis or prescriptions
- The company will also be introducing an online Aesthetic Consult Module where providers can consult with patients about aesthetic treatments
"We are very proud of the tremendous growth achieved so far in 2015," states Dave Zynn, president and CEO of Iagnosis. "We are thrilled to be leading the way in teledermatology and look forward to achieving additional growth and innovation this year and into the future."
Iagnosis is a leading technology provider of online dermatology solutions. Through its best-in-class platform, DermatologistOnCall, Iagnosis provides convenient 24/7 access to affordable, high quality medical care staffed by a broad network of board-certified dermatologists. DermatologistOnCall offers patients a diagnosis, electronic prescription and treatment plan that includes counseling on the condition. Iagnosis has been recognized in the industry for its innovation and actively partners with physician practices, health systems and other organizations to provide comprehensive online skin care solutions to their patients. Visit Iagnosis.com.