NEW YORK, June 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Following IAmElemental's blockbuster first year, the toy company that pioneered strong, healthy female action figures is now offering new ways for kids to develop their character by playing with "Elements of Power." View the complete line at http://shop.iamelemental.com/.
IAmElemental, which was launched to worldwide acclaim via Kickstarter, envisions kids as the creators of a play experience in which they are the active agents in a story of their own design. The company's female action figures boast a forward-thinking design and engineering unique among products designed for girls; they are "fierce, strong females worthy of an active, save-the-world storyline that fosters creativity in kids," according to Julie Kerwin, Chief Elemental Officer.
IAmElemental's Series 1 expanded product line includes:
- Courage Female Action Figures: Series 1/Courage is IAmElemental's first series of seven 4" articulated action figures representing Bravery, Energy, Honesty, Industry, Enthusiasm, Persistence and Fear. Each individually packaged action figure includes a drawstring carry bag, shield, interchangeable accessory, Elements of Power chart and two trading cards. Individual figures retail for $9.99 and are available in retail stores.
- Courage Female Action Figures - Complete Set in Lunchbox Carry Case: The set includes all seven Series 1/Courage individually packaged IAmElemental action figures, seven drawstring carry bags, shields, interchangeable accessories, Elements of Power charts, and 14 trading cards, as well as an IAmElemental workbook and an adjustable bracelet which enable the action figures' shields to be worn as charms. The Lunchbox Carry Case retails for $65.00 and is now available in retail stores and at http://www.IAmElemental.com/.
- Courage Core Power Female Action Figure: This 6.5" Core Power figure is a fusion of all Elements in Series 1/Courage. She features more than 30 points of articulation and includes removable accessories including a helmet, armor, flaming Energy sword and Courage shield. The Courage Core Power Figure retails for $24.99 and is now available for Holiday 2015 online pre-order with an estimated delivery date of November 2015.
- Three-piece Courage Tableware Set: The powerful elements of Series 1/Courage adorn a child-size place setting including an 8.5" plate, a 5" bowl and a 10.7 oz glass. The set is shatterproof, dishwasher-safe and free of BPA, BPH, phthalate and PVC. The Tableware Set retails for $29.99 and is now available for Holiday 2015 online pre-order with an estimated delivery date of November 2015.
- The Elements of Power Board Book: The Elements of Power Board Book introduces young children to the positive and powerful messages of the IAmElemental universe. The 6"x6" 12-page book profiles each figure in Series 1/Courage, introducing the superpowers of Bravery, Energy, Honesty, Industry, Enthusiasm, Persistence and Fear in an age-appropriate way. The Board Book retails for $9.99 and is now available for Holiday 2015 online pre-order with an estimated delivery date of August 2015.
"We were thrilled with the initial response to our Series 1/Courage female action figures, and we developed these new products based on feedback from our fans – kids and their parents and grandparents, collectors, educators, feminists and powerful people worldwide," said Kerwin. "We are grateful for the support and we look forward to launching Series 2/Wisdom in 2016."
IAmElemental is a privately held, New York City-based company, founded in 2013. The company conducted a Kickstarter campaign in 2014 which was fully funded in two days, drawing backers from all 50 states and six continents. The company was named by TIME Magazine as one of the "25 Best Inventions of 2014" and "Top 10 Toys of 2014."
For more information, visit http://www.IAmElemental.com, call (800) 274-8282, or visit Booth #153 from June 7-10 at ASTRA in Charlotte, NC.
About IAmElemental: New York City-based IAmElemental is a privately held toy company creating the first-ever action figures for girls. IAmElemental envisions girls as the creators of a play experience in which they are the active agents in a story of their own design. Founded in 2013, the company launched Series 1/Courage via Kickstarter, and was named by TIME Magazine as one of the "25 Best Inventions of 2014" and "Top 10 Toys of 2014." "If you give a girl a different toy, she will tell a different story"; "Play with power"; "It's character, not characters"; "Shared, everyone's powers grow stronger"; and "We have superpowers. Want some?" are trademarks of IAmElemental. For more information, visit http://www.IAmElemental.com, Twitter: @IAmElementalToy, Facebook: IAmElemental, Instagram: IAmElementalToy.