ARCADIA, Calif., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For iPhone users who want the latest in distraction-free driving and easy access to GPS and music while in the car, there's good news. iBOLT, the maker of the Dock'n Connect car dock, which provides people with a safe and convenient way to connect to their outside world while driving, today introduced the iPro2 Car Dock. The iPro2 is the first MFi-approved car dock with an integrated Lightning Connector that fits the 5, 5s, 6, and 6 Plus, even when using protective cases. The iPro2 Car Dock provides users with a secure and versatile connectivity and charging solution when on the road. Upon inserting the iPhone in the iPro2 Car Dock, simply launch the iBOLT Dock'n Drive app to easily access favorite contacts as well as music and navigation apps.
"By offering iPhone users a premium car dock with an integrated Lightning Connector, inserting and removing the phone is now a simple one-hand motion. Combined with our Dock'n Drive app, everyone can now have a safer and more convenient driving experience," said Mikael Petersson, vice president of marketing for iBOLT. "When used with the new Hey Siri feature, the iPro2 offers drivers a complete hands-free experience ideal for using GPS, listening to music, and making or receiving phone calls."
The iPro2 Car Dock is German-engineered with a sleek, lightweight and vibration-free exterior and black, soft-touch finish—offering style and durability. The dock provides 360-degree viewing angles along with exceptional adherence to all hard surfaces including windshields and dashboards. Other key features and benefits of the dock include:
- Integrated Lightning Connecter – no more fumbling with a loose connector cable
- Sliding adjustable latch – perfect for any current model iPhone, including the iPhone 6 Plus
- Compatible with all cases, including "backward flap" cases such as Otterbox Defender® and Lifeproof®
- Accessibility to AUX-out port and all buttons on the iPhone
- Open camera view – the iPhone can easily be used as a dash cam to capture video and images while driving
- Ball joint for easy turning and mounting options – switch between vertical and horizontal position effortlessly
- Two meter lightning cable – allows for flexible placement options, including the left side of the steering wheel
The iPro2 Car Dock, as well as iBOLT's Android-compatible docks—the xProDock, sPro2 and miniPro Connect Kits—are available on Amazon and iBOLT.co, and in wireless retailers nationwide, including Sprint® and Verizon Wireless. For more information on iBOLT's full suite of products, please visit www.ibolt.co.
Founded in 2011, iBOLT is a mobile industry pioneer in developing car dock solutions that turn any smartphone into a convenient driving companion through a breakthrough combination of well-crafted hardware and cutting-edge software. The company proves that no matter where you're headed or how long you're in the car, you can remain safely connected and charged with your phone in an easy-to-view, one-touch use position. iBOLT's products are sold in more than 40 countries, and can be purchased on Amazon and iBOLT.co as well as in wireless carriers—such as Sprint® and Verizon Wireless—nationwide. Stay connected to iBOLT at twitter.com/iboltlife and facebook.com/iboltlife.