LONDON, Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Ice Cream industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global ice cream market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global ice cream market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key ice cream players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global ice cream market with five year forecasts
The global ice cream market had total revenues of $60,571.8m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 14,187.8 million liters in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 4.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $74,117.2m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global ice cream market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global ice cream market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global ice cream market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2453953/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers