COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), today announces a lineup of new workshops for its 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference. Attendees will be given the opportunity to receive hands-on training from some of the most talented presenters in the industry. In addition, attendees can sign-up to partake in one of a kind site tours for an inside look into the successful operations of leading companies in the hospitality, retail and public water sectors. The 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference will take place October 19-21, 2015, at the Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference.
The pre-conference workshops offer attendees additional interactive deep-dives into some of the key trends within the contact center management industry. Running prior to the start of the main conference program, the workshops will cover critical topics such as staffing, management, customer service, strategy and more.
Workshops: Monday, October 19
- "Staff Up! 10 Ways to Hire and Train Faster" – Jeff Toister, Toister Performance Solutions, Inc.
- "The Principles of Effective Contact Center Management" – Brad Cleveland, ICMI
- "Customer Journey Mapping – A Valuable Tool for Improving Service" – Jim Tincher, Heart of the Customer
- "Shaping your Contact Center's Role in an Omni-Channel Strategy" – Lori Bocklund, Strategic Contact
- "10 Essential Principles for Writing to Customers in a Multichannel World" - Leslie O'Flahavan, E-WRITE
- "Conquering the Cross-Channel Customer Experience" – Justin Robbins, ICMI
- "Positioning Call Center Leaders for Success in a Sea of Change" - Tim Montgomery, Culture. Service. Growth. (CSG) & Lorianne Feltz, Customer Service
- "Contact Center Technology 101: What Every Professional Needs to Know" - Lori Bocklund, Strategic Contact
"Our pre-conference workshops give attendees a chance to heighten their conference experience and dig deeper on subjects that interest them," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "In addition, our list of site tours offers a view of the inner workings of some of the most successful contact centers in the customer management industry. They will fill up quickly so I encourage anyone interested to sign-up soon!"
To learn more about the event's workshops, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference/Conference/Pre-Conference-Workshops
The ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference allows customer management professionals to discover best practices for optimizing their contact center and learn new insights on how to thrive in the years ahead. The event will offer more than 50 in-depth sessions as well as a dynamic expo floor featuring cutting edge technology and services. The conference brochure with all event information is now available for download here: icmi.com/CCDEMOBROCHURE
Two and three-day passes are available. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference. Register with code ICMIPR and save $200 off your two-day or three-day pass.
Apply for a Media Pass:
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.