COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), an organization focused on empowering organizations worldwide to provide the best customer experience possible through industry-leading professional services, announced it will be participating in Dreamforce 2010, the industry's leading global cloud computing event. The conference will be held December 6-9, 2010 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, and will offer more than 325 sessions, hands-on labs, and now, a full track of ICMI instruction for service and support professionals.
ICMI Contact Center Essentials will include:
- 11 of ICMI's highest-rated workshops on strategy, leadership, and workforce management
- An ICMI-hosted site tour of an innovative Bay Area contact center
- A live contact center in the exhibit hall, running in the cloud with agents handling calls and tweets to create the ultimate event experience
- 28 sessions on modern contact center trends from technology to social media strategy to agent collaboration
"We couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of Dreamforce," said Joy Sobhani, Professional Development Director, ICMI. "We have an outstanding selection of courses available, and look forward to providing service and support professionals with the information they need to make immediate improvements within their organizations."
"We're excited to introduce ICMI content to our program this year," said Kendall Collins, Chief Marketing Officer, salesforce.com. "ICMI will provide new and relevant information that complements our Dreamforce programming for customer service professionals."
- Find more information about ICMI Contact Center Essentials: http://www.icmi.com/dreamforce2010
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2010, is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals – from frontline agents to executives – who wish to improve contact center operations, empower contact center employees, and enhance customer loyalty. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, analysts, and consultants are committed to providing uncompromised objectivity and results-oriented vision through the organization's respected lineup of professional services including: Training and Certification, Consulting, Events, and Informational Resources. Founded in 1985, ICMI continues to serve as one of the most established and respected organizations in the call center industry.
ICMI is a part of UBM Live which provides leading integrated media solutions and professional services across 20 different markets. Operating across the globe, its events, training, publications, awards programs and websites offer professionals in Interiors, Security, Venues, Customer Management, Safety & Health and Facilities the ultimate experience in learning, networking, and business development.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)/UBM Live