LAS VEGAS, Oct. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) has wrapped its 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference. Welcoming more than 1,000 attendees, the annual show stands as the customer management industry's most essential educational experience, with every facet of the conference aimed at furthering both the learning and careers of today's customer management professionals. The conference returned for its 16th year with a robust lineup of new keynotes, sessions, workshops and site tours from the top minds and companies in the industry. For more information and the latest details on next year's show, visit: icmi.com/contact-center-demo-conference.
Highlights from the 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference included:
- A conference program spanning across four tracks – People Management, Operations Management, Strategy & Leadership and Technology Management.
- The event welcomed five keynote speakers including Mark Bloom, Sr. Director for Strategy and Operations for the Service Cloud (Salesforce.com), John Wolske, Culture Evangelist (Zappos.com) and Myra Golden, Customer Loyalty Expert (Myra Golden Media).
- More than 50 educational sessions, presented by some of the best thought leaders within the customer management space.
- Six site tours from Caesar's Entertainment, Zappos.com, GES and Las Vegas Valley Water District (LVVWD).
- More than 50 exhibitors filled the demo floor showcasing the very lastest products and solutions aimed at improving contact center operations.
- Eight interactive half-day pre-conference workshops that dove deeper into specific areas of interest.
- Networking events including Peers & Beers, Demo Hall Bash, Newcomer's Networking, Industry Roundtable Breakfast and Best Practices Networking Breakfast – offered attendees fun opportunities to interact with other professionals and get accustomed to ICMI events.
"Each year this conference offers a dynamic program catering to the specific needs of an array of customer management professionals," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "This year's conference did not disappoint, supplying attendees with some of the brightest minds in the business providing insight and unmatched expertise on the industry today."
ICMI's next conference dates and venues include:
2016 Contact Center Expo & Conference – May 10-13, 2016
Long Beach Convention Center | Long Beach, CA
- Registration is now open. For more information and to register by December 31 to save $500, visit: www.icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference
ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference 2016 - October 25-27, 2016
InterContinental | Dallas, TX
Look for registration to open in early 2016
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)