COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), will host eight interactive half-day workshops during its Contact Center Demo, taking place September 25-27 in Las Vegas, NV. The event's workshop lineup allows for attendees to enhance their conference experience through hands-on trainings that delve into pressing contact center topics.
To learn more about ICMI's Contact Center Demo & Conference and to register, please visit: ICMI.com/CCDemo
Each workshop is led by industry experts to guarantee that attendees are gaining up-to-date insight on industry trends and contact center practices. All eight sessions promote an interactive and hands-on approach to learning, concentrating on imperative industry subject matter such as agent training, technology implementation, and delivering world class customer experience. Through these workshops, participants will be prepared for any contact center challenges their organization may face, and will be armed with the tools needed to find the best possible solution for any situation. Workshops will be held on Monday, September 25th during two separate time slots.
"The interactive workshop offerings give attendees a hands-on approach to new strategies for their organizations," said Patty Caron, Event Director, ICMI. "Each workshop is led by an influential industry expert, and we are excited for the innovative information they have to offer attendees at this year's ICMI Contact Center Demo."
Headlining the workshop lineup at ICMI Contact Center Demo is Strategic Planning for World Class Multichannel Customer Experience, this session is sponsored by Salesforce Service Cloud and led by ICMI Associate G. Todd Gladden. Taking place from 1:30- 5:00 pm, this workshop gives the insight and direction to develop and execute a contact center strategy and leadership process for effectively operating in the digital world. In this workshop, attendees will work through realistic exercises demonstrating key contact center multi-channel customer service challenges and how to overcome them. Attendees will leave with resources, techniques, and knowledge needed to implement a successful multichannel service strategy. All participants will earn a "Multichannel Customer Service" certification from ICMI. Typically reserved for 3 day conference pass holders, this unique workshop is open to all conference pass types.
This year's workshop schedule also includes:
- 8:30 AM- 12:00 PM
- How to Quickly Design and Develop Agent Training with Jeff Toister covers all things training to teach participants the best methods to design, deliver, and evaluate a cost-effective training program.
- The Principles of Effective Contact Center Management with Brad Cleveland provides new and veteran managers with the essential knowledge and confidence needed to succeed in today's fast-changing environment.
- Journey Mapping: Creating an Exponentially More Effective Customer Experience with Dianne Durkin takes a look into customer thought process and experience by giving attendees the opportunity to gather the tools and takeaways needed to successfully create a customer journey map in their own organizations.
- 1:30 PM- 5:00 PM
- Coach Your Customer Service Agents to Be Better Writers with Leslie O'Flahavan addresses a key shift in the contact center industry by teaching participants how to help agents improve their writing skills through written and verbal feedback.
- Moving Metrics into Action with Tim Montgomery demonstrates practical ways to more effectively use the resources that participants already have to maximize efficiency without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Contact Center Technology 101: What Every Professional Needs to Know with Lori Bocklund encourages participants to pursue technology projects that can transform their customer experience by demonstrating the essentials and enhancers across a wide variety of contact center technologies.
- Masterminds with Justin Robbins is a must-do session that gives participants the unique opportunity to attend an open forum where they'll receive individualized advice, hear diverse perspectives, and build connections that endure.
- Strategic Planning for World Class Customer Experience with G. Todd Gladden is an exciting addition to the workshop line-up offering certification from ICMI in "Multichannel Customer Service."
For more information about the workshops to be featured during ICMI's Contact Center Demo, please visit: ICMI.com/CCDemoWorkshops
Two and three-day passes are available to suit your individual needs. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference/Pricing/Passes-and-Pricing.
Register for a Media Pass here: secure.icmi.com/demo/2017/registrations/media
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute