COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) announces the addition of Salesforce Vice President of Service Cloud Product Marketing, Keith Pearce, to the much anticipated keynote lineup for ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference 2017. Pearce will join several first-rate customer management industry professionals including Justin Robbins, content director of ICMI who was recently featured in the New York Times, and several other outstanding speakers from top companies within the customer management industry.
ICMI Contact Center Expo and Conference takes place May 22-25 in Orlando, FL. To learn more about the event, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference
"Keith Pearce is a well-respected and knowledgeable industry figure and we are excited to have him present at ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference 2017," said Patty Caron, event director, ICMI. "Our powerful keynote lineup will provide attendees with new ideas and perspectives on the customer service industry through four unique and compelling presentations."
In addition to ICMI Co-founder Brad Cleveland and Content Director Justin Robbins, the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference 2017 Keynote Lineup Includes:
- Doug Lipp, Former Disney Head of Training: How Disney University Develops the World's Most Engaged, Loyal, and Customer-Centric Employees
- Shep Hyken, Customer Service & Experience Expert, and Bestselling Author: Amaze Every Customer Every Time
- Chip Bell, Customer-Focused Strategy Expert: Seriously Sparkly Service: Making Innovative Service Profoundly Remarkable
- Keith Pearce, Vice President of Service Cloud Product Marketing, Salesforce: From Transactional to Intelligent Conversational Service: Your 2017 Imperative
To learn more about the keynote speakers and their presentations, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Expo-Conference/Program/Keynote-Presentations.
Along with the keynote presentations, ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference 2017 will feature a star-studded lineup of speakers throughout the conference and several industry thought-leaders and influencers will share their knowledge stemming from years of experience in the customer management industry. Speaker sessions will offer valuable information dedicated to helping customer service professionals improve their customer experience and businesses overall. Some of the most anticipated sessions and speakers at ICMI Expo 2017 include:
- Justin Robbins, Content Director, ICMI – Robbins was recently featured in a New York Times article, How to Get Better Customer Service, and Skip the Rage, which explores frustrations and challenges customers encounter when seeking customer care. In the article, Robbins provided insight into how some of the metric and data sources can have an adverse effect on customer interactions. Also featured in the New York Times article, is the 2015 National Customer Range Study, which analyzes the declining level of customer care in the United States. The National Customer Range Study is a featured topic at ICMI's 2017 Contact Center Expo & Conference: Using the Customer Rage Study to Craft a Service Recovery Program.At the May event, Robbins will lead three sessions 7 Contact Center Metrics You Can't Afford to Ignore in 2017, The Future of Service: Predictions from Industry Insiders, and the MasterMinds Workshop.
- Tim Langley-Hawthorne, SVP, Technology Governance and Global Customer Care Operations and Technology, Western Union – Langley-Hawthorne will lead the session titled, 2020 Vision: Building a Roadmap for Your Contact Center's Future, which will discuss how Western Union approaches the future of customer expectations.
- Anne Palmerine, Associate VP, UPMC Health Plan – Palmerine has led UPMC Health Plan in customer service for the past 14 years and in her presentation, UPMC Health Care Concierge Program – Personalized Customer Service, she will explain how the contact center plays a large role in customer experience and how UPMC has been able to increase customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Follow ICMI on Social: #CCExpo
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.
SOURCE The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)