COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), an industry leader for more than 30 years, announces the return of the Contact Center Demo & Conference in Dallas. Focused on helping professionals improve customer and employee engagement, elevate satisfaction and deliver results – the conference will empower attendees through a range of rich educational content. The 2016 Contact Center Demo & Conference will take place October 25-27 at the Intercontinental Dallas in Addison, TX. For more information and to save $200 on a conference pass by September 9, please visit: www.icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference.
Spanning three days, the 2016 Contact Center Demo & Conference will explore the top trends of the customer management industry – including managing people, process and technology. The combination of inspirational keynotes, in-depth educational sessions and hands-on workshops heighten the knowledge and skill level of contact center professionals. More than 75 speakers across 50 sessions and 80 exhibitors will join forces to bring attendees an unforgettable week in Dallas.
All conference content will be categorized into four main tracks, created to tackle today's key topics:
- People Management: Ideas and resources to tackle the touch issues of hiring, mentoring, coaching and motivating; plus strategies for supervisor success.
- Operations Management: Actionable ideas around critical operations topics, such as metrics, technology, multichannel, outsourcing and workforce optimization.
- Strategy & Leadership: Inspiration and best practices from frontrunners in the industry to help you lead your team to success.
- Technology Management: How to select and use contact center technology to get the job done; plus how to coordinate implementation across the organization.
Highlights from this year's schedule include:
Keynote presentations from:
- Tom Grothues, Senior Vice President, Bank and Property & Casualty Sales and Service Team, USAA
- Marsha Collier, Best Selling Author, Radio Host and Top Social Media Influencer for Customer Service
- Dayna Steele, Chief Tipster at YourDailySuccessTip, Speaker & Author
Case Studies from:
- Wells Fargo
- Bright House
- Renaissance Hotels
Contact Center tours of:
- Dallas 311
- Texas 811
- Dialog Direct
- Thomson Reuters
Networking and Special Activities:
- Industry Roundtable Breakfast
- Lunch & Learn with Solution Providers
- Solutions Spotlight Sessions
"As customer service excellence becomes increasingly important, there's more opportunity than ever for the contact center to contribute to its organization's mission and bottom line. It's critical for today's customer management professionals to expand their skill sets by learning new techniques and processes," said Patty Caron, ICMI Event Director. "Our event keeps professionals up to date on new practices, trending topics and technologies – all while expanding their network of industry connections."
To view the current conference program, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference/Conference/Schedule.
Two and three-day passes are available. For more information and to register, visit: www.icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference. Register with code ICMI-PR and save 10% off your two-day or three-day pass.
If you would like to attend the event as media, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference/Resources/Media-Center
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)