COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), an organization focused on empowering organizations worldwide to provide the best customer experience possible through industry-leading professional services, announced a second year of participation at Dreamforce 2011, the cloud computing industry event of the year. The salesforce.com-hosted conference will be held Aug. 30-Sept. 2, 2011 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, and will offer more than 450 sessions, hands-on labs and a full track of ICMI instruction for service and support professionals.
ICMI Contact Center Essentials will include:
- 12 of ICMI's highest-rated workshops on strategy, leadership, and workforce management
- 40+ sessions, focusing on best practices, how-to's, and case studies
- Expert panels on how to develop a social strategy, and new ways to manage tactics and execution in the contact center
- The opportunity to view Service Cloud Live @ Dreamforce, a live contact center running in 'the cloud,' where attendees can watch agents respond in real-time to attendee calls, e-mails, tweets, and posts
"We're so excited to be participating at Dreamforce again this year," said Joy Sobhani, professional development director, ICMI. "We have an outstanding selection of courses available, and look forward to providing a powerful program for thousands of attendees at Dreamforce, where service leaders from around the globe will be converging."
"A social revolution is under way, creating a massive shift in how businesses collaborate, communicate and share information," said Kraig Swensrud, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. "Dreamforce attendees will benefit from innovative social customer service programming delivered by one of leaders in the industry."
- Find more information about ICMI@Dreamforce: http://www.icmi.com/dreamforce2011
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals – from frontline agents to executives – who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to providing uncompromised objectivity and results-oriented vision through the organization's respected lineup of professional services including: Training and Professional Certification, Consulting, Events, and Informational Resources. Founded in 1985, ICMI continues to serve as one of the most established and respected organizations in the call center industry.
ICMI is a part of UBM Live which provides leading integrated media solutions and professional services across 20 different markets. For more information, visit www.icmi.com.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)/UBM Live