COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Produced by ICMI, the longtime leading provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals, Annual Call Center Exhibition (ACCE) is known worldwide as an essential forum for educational growth, top networking, and the sharing of significant and proven best practices. In 2013 ACCE will celebrate its 10th anniversary. This notable milestone is marked by more case studies than ever before; the introduction of the Annual ICMI Global Call Center Awards Dinner & Celebration; and an exhibit hall that has more than doubled in size over the last two years. [View a 2-minute video highlighting last year's ACCE here.]
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/icmis-acce-2013-conference--expo-largest-global-call-center-industry-gathering-celebrating-10th-anniversary-188938671.html
Event features include:
- Behind-the-scenes tours of leading call centers– including Starbucks and Alaska Air.
- Innovative corporate case studies from the following top organizations: TXU energy; Nationwide; Acer; The Hanover Insurance Group/GTA/Zions Bancorporation; Marriott; Electrolux; Abbott Vascular/DePaul University; ADP; Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Centers; Farmers; SofterWare; AutoTrader/Cox Communications.
- Comprehensive education on topics such as Customer Experience, Emerging Channels, Workforce Management, Voice of the Customer, Metrics, and Quality Assurance.
- An exhibit hall featuring the hottest products and newest technologies for contact centers, with industry innovators such as Salesforce.com, inContact, Foresee and LiveOps.
- Inspirational and informative keynote presenters Dayna Steele, Chief Tipster at YourDailySuccessTip, Speaker, & Author, and Steve Farber, Best-Selling Author & Leadership Guru.
ACCE addresses the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations
- CTOs who require integration of call center strategy with other internal departments
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs
"Even in its 10th year, ACCE continues to be as significant, relevant and timely as it was when it first launched," said Joy Sobhani, Professional Development Director for ICMI. "We at ICMI recognize the importance of the feedback we receive from our attendees and exhibitors, and pride ourselves on improving the event year after year based on this feedback. With that in mind, we're confident that 2013 will be ACCE's best year ever."
ACCE 2013 is presented by ICMI, one of the contact center industry's most respected organizations.
To register to attend or exhibit at this event, or to find out more, please visit www.icmi.com/ACCE.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals - from frontline agents to executives - who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, certification, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. For more information, visit www.icmi.com.
ICMI is a part of UBM (www.ubm.com), a global live media and B2B communications, marketing service and data provider.
ACCE 2013 Website
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)/UBM Live