NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Korean enterprises have been always fond of ICT innovations, therefore not surprisingly they are embracing various ICT domains to improve their internal processes. While investments in hardware, software, and IT services continue to gain prominence, enterprises in the country are also looking to invest in advanced technology domains that can enable them to achieve differentiation in the competitive global marketplace.
- Kable expects ICT expenditure in South Korea to witness a considerable growth, as X% of Korean enterprises are planning a significant or slight increase in their overall ICT budgets in 2016, witnessing an increase of X% compared to 2015
- The adoption of on-demand software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) is also gaining traction in South Korea, with enterprises of all sizes opting for on-demand software solutions, whereby software applications are hosted in the third-party data centers
- Rapid digitalization and widespread adoption of new-age communication technologies has pushed Korean enterprises to invest in upgrade of their networks to meet the increasing data demands and improve their network efficiencies.
ICT investment trends in South Korea presents the findings from a survey of 95 Korean enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Korean enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, mobility management, green IT and virtualization, and internet of things (IoT). The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in South Korea. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in South Korea.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Korean enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Korean enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, mobility management, green IT and virtualization, and internet of things (IoT).
- Factors that are influencing Korean enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Korean enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Korean enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Korean enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Korean enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Korean enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how Korean enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Korean enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Korean enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, mobility management, green IT and virtualization, and internet of things (IoT))
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Korean enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Korean enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02216552-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ict-investment-trends-in-south-korea-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017-300377913.html