SAN DIEGO, April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/-- ID Analytics, Inc. will host Advance 2012, its 10th Consumer Risk Management Conference, October 2 – 4, 2012, at the Omni San Diego Hotel. The Advance events have established a dynamic dialogue for credit and identity risk executives. This year's conference will explore what we can learn about consumer sentiment from the upcoming election, how the boost in lending and spending is leading to increased risk through new channels, and why new technologies are presenting both competitive advantages for organizations and new areas of risk for the consumers they serve.
Noted presidential pollster John Zogby will keynote the event with a discussion on how the presidential election process provides the ideal lens to better understand consumer sentiment, behavior, and market trends.
Industry luminaries from leading businesses, privacy experts and government officials will present on a broad range of topics including:
- Spending and lending are back causing increased losses and presenting new areas of risk from online and mobile channels, as well as new vectors in social engineering. How do organizations prioritize to best control risk?
- Competition for the consumer is heating up. Acquiring new, innovative solutions to maintain your competitive advantage is no longer an exercise in prioritization, but a necessity. Which solutions are effective, and which are best left on the shelf?
- Disruptive new technologies are gaining momentum: mobile payments, social media /commerce and online trusted identities. What are the risks and regulatory implications, and how do they impact privacy and security?
"The Advance events bring together a truly unique cross-section of executives that rely on understanding consumer behavior to drive their businesses, mitigate risk and best serve their customers," said Bruce Hansen, chief executive officer and co-founder of ID Analytics. "We will discuss both how to stay ahead of shifts in the risk landscape, as well as best practices on core initiatives -- customer acquisition, retention and enhancing the customer experience."
ID Analytics is accepting speaking proposals on the following topics:
- Trends in mobility: mobile payments, banking, ecommerce
- Areas of increasing risk: Demand Deposit Accounts, Card Not Present transactions, social media
- Best practices in online identity verification
- Consumer privacy
- Innovations in consumer analytics
- Impact of regulations
Advance 2012 will consider a range of presentation formats including keynotes, case studies and panel discussions. Those interested in speaking at Advance 2012 should submit a 200-word description of a proposed topic along with a brief biography, including previous speaking experience and full contact information to the Advance 2012 website. Proposals will be accepted through Friday, May 18, 2012. More information about last year's sessions and speakers can be found online.
To register or for further information, please visit the Advance 2012 website at: http://www.idanalytics.com/Advance.
About ID Analytics, Inc.
ID Analytics is transforming consumer risk management with patented analytics, proven expertise, and real-time insight into consumer behavior. By combining proprietary data from the ID Network® -- one of the nation's largest networks of cross-industry behavioral data—with advanced science, ID Analytics provides unprecedented visibility into identity risk and creditworthiness. Every day, the largest U.S. companies and critical government agencies rely on ID Analytics to make risk-based decisions that enhance revenue, reduce fraud, drive cost savings, and protect consumers. ID Analytics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LifeLock, Inc. Please visit us on the web at www.idanalytics.com.
ID Analytics is a registered trademark of ID Analytics, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
SOURCE ID Analytics, Inc.