NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ideeli, Inc. (www.ideeli.com), the fastest-growing members-only online shopping site in the U.S., today announced details of its sponsorship program for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2011 collections. As an official sponsor, ideeli will bring the excitement of the runway to the site's nearly four million shoppers with a series of curated MBFW designer sales, editorial coverage and promotions. The two-year partnership began with the S/S 2011 shows and continues through the F/W 2013 shows in February of 2012.
"As an official sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, ideeli will again create a unique and relevant online experience for an audience of nearly four million shoppers who will be logging in daily to follow along – whether by reading the latest updates from the runways, joining in heated style debates on Facebook, or shopping must-have looks from the day's featured designers," said Paul Hurley, CEO of ideeli.
Online activities kick off on Thursday, February 10th and include:
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Featured Designer Series
- Daily sales curated by the ideeli editors and featuring select picks from the very same designers showing throughout fashion week, including Nicole Miller, Betsey Johnson, Adam, Adrienne Vittadini and more.
- Each event will be timed to go live on the same day the designers are showing at Lincoln Center, and will feature looks you can buy and wear now or add to your wardrobe for seasons to come.
- The sales go live at 11am each day (for First Row members, at noon for everyone else) and will last up to 40 hours or until sold out.
MBFW Featured Designer Schedule includes:
- Thursday, Feb. 10th – Tadashi Shoji
- Friday, Feb. 11th – Perry Ellis; Nicole Miller
- Saturday, Feb. 12th – ADAM
- Sunday, Feb. 13th – Custo Barcelona; Tommy Hilfiger
- Monday, Feb. 14th – Betsey Johnson
- Tuesday, Feb. 15th – Badgley Mischka
- Wednesday, Feb. 16th – Adrienne Vittadini
- Thursday, Feb. 17th – L.A.M.B.
Editorial Coverage and Social Media
- My First Fashion Week: the second installment of "My First Fashion Week," ideeli's editorial series that spotlights a first-time Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week guest correspondent. This season, followers will view the shows through the eyes of ideeli's own fearless Assistant Editor, Carmen Villafane.
- Live Coverage: moment-by-moment updates on Twitter (@ideeli) and special MBFW features on Facebook — from trend reports to what the MBFW glitterati are wearing to getting your take on looks from the shows.
- The Beauty Beat: ideeli welcomes back Felicia Walker Benson—an expert blogger (ThisThatBeauty.com) and pro make-up artist who has frequently worked her magic backstage at the shows to deliver the beauty 411 as a guest blogger and during a 3-hour Facebook chat on February 17th.
Design Dreams Giveaway
On February 12th ideeli will host a "Design Dreams" giveaway. Created for today's aspiring fashion designer, the package includes everything needed to get inspired – including classic fashion tomes Chanel and Her World and Avedon Fashion, a Brother Stitch USB Sewing Machine (and all of the accouterments), Chartpak pastel markers, a Strathmore sketchbook, and more! In addition, the giveaway will include a one-of-a-kind illustration by former Ralph Lauren designer, Audrey Schilt.
To join ideeli, visit www.ideeli.com and use invite code "MBFW".
ideeli, Inc is the fastest growing online members-only shopping site in the U.S. Launched in 2007, the company now has over 3.8 million members who enjoy limited-time sales events featuring products from over 600 brand partners across the categories of apparel, accessories, home, beauty, kids and travel. Each event is designed by ideeli editors to offer an exclusive shopping opportunity with new brands featured each day at up to 80% off. In 2010 the company introduced ideelACCESS, offering members irresistible deals on the best things to do, eat and see both online and in select cities nationwide.
SOURCE ideeli, Inc.