WESTBROOK, Maine, Aug. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXX), a global leader in veterinary diagnostics, veterinary practice software and water microbiology testing, will host its 2020 virtual Investor Day on Thursday, August 13, 2020 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm ET.
The virtual investor day will include executive presentations followed by a question and answer session. Participating in the event will be members of the IDEXX senior leadership team:
- Jay Mazelsky, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Brian McKeon, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Tina Hunt, Executive Vice President and General Manager for Point-of-Care Diagnostics and Worldwide Operations
- Mike Lane, Executive Vice President and General Manager Reference Laboratories and Information Technology
- Jim Polewaczyk, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
A live webcast and accompanying slide presentations will be available at www.idexx.com/investors. An archived webcast replay of the event will be available approximately one hour following the event at www.idexx.com/investors.
About IDEXX Laboratories
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a member of the S&P 500® Index and is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk and point-of-care and laboratory diagnostics for human medicine. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX employs more than 9,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries. For more information about IDEXX, visit: www.idexx.com.
SOURCE IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.