WILSONVILLE, Ore., April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mentor Graphics Corp. (NASDAQ: MENT), today announced the agenda for its fifteenth annual Integrated Electrical Solutions Forum (IESF 2015). IESF is a day-long conference covering all aspects of electrical, electronic and embedded design/engineering within the automotive, commercial vehicle, and off-highway industries. IESF 2015 takes place on Tuesday, May 19th, 2015 at the Ford Conference Center, Dearborn, Michigan USA. IESF continues to be organized and sponsored by Mentor® Automotive and is free to attend.
The IESF program includes numerous industry presentations, breakout tracks on specialist topics, a solutions exposition and networking events. IESF continues to be the only event with tracks dedicated to wire harness design and engineering in the automotive sector.
Speakers for more than 50 sessions include:
- Keynote: James A. Buczkowski, Henry Ford Technical Fellow and Director, Electrical and Electronics Systems, Research and Innovation, Ford Motor Company - "From Automotive Systems to Smart Mobility Systems: Automotive EE System Design becomes part of the Internet of Things";
- Paul Hansen, Editor, The Hansen Report will provide an Industry Update – "Electrical & Electronics 2015 Automotive Industry Trends & Observations";
- Roger C. Lanctot, Director, Global Automotive Practice, Strategy Analytics – "Architectural and Business Implications of the Connected Car Forecasts and Analysis";
- Martin O'Brien, General Manager, Integrated Electrical Systems Division, Mentor Graphics – "Integrating Model Based Systems Engineering Across EE Domains";
- Steve Crumb, Executive Director, GENIVI Alliance – "Enabling Choice for Future Automotive Software Deployments";
- Dr. Ali Abaye, Senior Director of Product Marketing for the Infrastructure & Networking Group, Broadcom – "The Role of Ethernet in Securing the Connected Car";
- Martin Baker, Senior Manager, Ecosystem and Business Management, Automotive Business Unit, Renesas Electronics - "Moving Upstream – Tackling the Challenge of Automotive Software";
- Paul Minehane, Chief Engineer, Electrical, Tata Motors European Technical Centre – "Improving electrical system design quality through the integration of tool sets".
Mentor Graphics also announced IESF events in Germany, China, India and Japan, for more information or to register, visit www.mentor.com/iesf.
About Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products, consulting services and award-winning support for the world's most successful electronic, semiconductor and systems companies. Established in 1981, the company reported revenues in the last fiscal year in excess of $1.24 billion. Corporate headquarters are located at 8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-7777. World Wide Web site: http://www.mentor.com/.
(Mentor Graphics and Mentor are registered trademarks of Mentor Graphics Corporation. All other company or product names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.)
SOURCE Mentor Graphics Corp.