NEW YORK, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IgnitionOne, the global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, today announced the newest version of its Digital Marketing Suite (DMS). The industry's first, most feature rich and integrated marketing technology continues to deliver innovation with the release of the DMS 3.0. This new release helps CMOs and practitioners by providing the industry's most simplified multi-product navigation, greater adtech/martech integration, cross-device analysis and visualizations with fully customizable dashboards, cross-channel media mix modeling and attribution visualizations.
With a full-featured digital marketing hub at its center, DMS 3.0 allows marketers to better understand and segment audiences through its Data Management Platform (DMP) which combines traditional database marketing capabilities with cookie-based digital profiles. Marketers can seamlessly activate targeted media and dynamic messaging on all devices, across all channels including search, display, mobile, social, email and personalized website content. The open and flexible hub also allows marketers to use both native and third party-solutions while storing a complete view of customer data.
Key features include:
- Fully integrated marketing technology: Digital Marketing Hub and Channel Management capabilities
- Marketing Hub provides actionable insights, attribution, cross-device tracking, user data and audience segmentation with dashboards, analytics and data management capabilities.
- Channel management provides channel activation and optimization through search, display, social, mobile, email, and website personalization across all devices.
- Data at a glance with flexible Dashboards: Fully customizable dashboard system of cross media widgets that serve as the central home page for marketers.
- The dashboard widgets not only provide powerful visualization of data, but also provide an insightful and actionable starting point within the DMS.
- Drag and drop functionality allows marketers to choose the most important metrics to see at a glance.
- Media Mix Modeling: Determine optimal media spend across all digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- Optimize budgets based on forecasted scenarios through a configurable scenario builder.
- Leverage data to prepare for seasonality.
- Visualize the most efficient incremental investments across a budget continuum.
- Attribution Visualizations: Full media and marketing attribution capabilities with visualizations showing latency ranges, first/last exposure combinations, and channel/publisher assists.
"The IgnitionOne DMS has been central to our digital marketing efforts, successfully increasing revenue and decreasing costs," said Daniel Loebl, AVP, head of the digital center of excellence for the Americas at AIG. "DMS 3.0 is poised to expand on this success."
"IgnitionOne was the first to bring an integrated marketing stack to the market in 2011 and while the "marketing cloud" wars wage on between the mega-vendors, we continue to be the most fully integrated and single sign-on solution available," said Will Margiloff, CEO of IgnitionOne. "The new 3.0 release of the DMS brings to reality what the industry has been all talk about – a fully integrated and full featured marketing cloud that serves as a nexus between user data and channel activation, bridging the gap between adtech and martech."
DMS 3.0 navigation realizes the dream of the integration of adtech and martech in a single interface
DMS 3.0 is currently live across IgnitionOne's global client base and is available immediately. Further details can be found at IgnitionOne's revamped website: www.ignitionone.com. A live webinar outlining the new features and benefits will be held on December 3rd, at 1pm EST. Registration is available at www.digitalmarketingsuite.com/webinar/
IgnitionOne is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology. The company's Digital Marketing Suite (DMS) simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.