BOSTON, June 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Imaginatik plc (AIM: IMTK), the Collective Intelligence Company, today unveiled Idea Central™ Portfolio Monitor, a customizable module that provides leaders, managers and participants in Idea Central events the ability to track ideas as they evolve throughout a project's lifecycle.
Portfolio Monitor offers Idea Central users visibility into current and past projects, allowing stakeholders to track the progress of their ideas. Project managers and other leaders gain the ability to quantify the status, costs, benefits and profits of each project using detailed reporting features. Standardized lifecycle management results from better visibility and clearer workflows, contributing to a higher project completion rate. As with Idea Central, the module can be customized to match a company website's look and feel.
Portfolio Monitor's reporting capabilities make it easy for managers to quantify the long-term benefits of Idea Central, Imaginatik's collective intelligence solution that promotes innovation within the corporate environment.
"Tapping collective intelligence strategies for effective—even groundbreaking—ideas is an important first step, but how do you turn the most important concepts into realities?" asks Tim Woods, director of the platform group at Imaginatik. "With Portfolio Monitor, businesses can organize steps in the evolution of an idea as an easy-to-follow, user-friendly workflow."
Portfolio Monitor customers benefit from Imaginatik's support team, who help get the module up and running. During a two-day process design workshop, the Imaginatik team works with the client to develop a custom project form unique to the company's business objectives. The workshop includes Portfolio Monitor training, where administrators learn how to move ideas into the module, create projects, manage them throughout the process and configure administrative options.
In addition to its reporting features and an intuitive user interface, Portfolio Monitor includes:
- Simple Integration Options – Move/upload ideas from Idea Central or other platforms directly to Portfolio Monitor.
- Standardized Project Workflow – Concepts that are converted into projects are simple to manage. Easily attach a custom, predefined process form, define project teams and assign required workflow to designated team members within Portfolio Monitor.
- Flexible Tracking – Predefined views include General Project Overview (organized by project status), Track by My Concepts (projects the user authored), Track by My Projects (projects in which the user is involved), Track by Sponsor (organized by sponsor name), and more.
- Easy Archive Access – Completed projects can be archived for future reference.
- Exporting Data – Export project data in CSV or Microsoft Excel format.
For more information about the new Portfolio Monitor, visit www.imaginatik.com/portfolio_monitor.
Imaginatik provides Collective Intelligence and Idea Management solutions. Top companies all over the world use our Idea Central software platform to identify and develop the important ideas and strategies that will drive the future of their business. For nearly 15 years, Imaginatik has helped customers including Pfizer, Boeing, Chubb and Cargill achieve outstanding results with the know-how of our experienced consulting team and our highly configurable Web-based software. Imaginatik is a public company traded on the London Stock Exchange [LSE:IMTK.L] and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer with offices in Boston, Mass. and London, U.K. The company collaborates with several academic institutions including the IXL Center at Hult International Business School.
For more information visit www.imaginatik.com
SOURCE Imaginatik plc