DUBLIN, April 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "COVID-19 Impact on Telecom Infrastructure Equipment - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The COVID-19 outbreak is now travelling around the world, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake.
This report analyzes the impact of COVID-19 on the global telecom infrastructure equipment sector and discusses the impact of the virus on leading companies in the sector.
- It identifies those companies that may benefit from the impact of COVID-19 over a 12-month period, as well as those companies that will lose out.
- It includes a thematic screen, that ranks the leading companies in this sector on the basis of overall leadership in the 10 themes that matter most to their industry, including COVID-19. This generates a leading indicator of future performance.
At the time of writing, the global lockdown has had minimal impact on the telecom infrastructure supply chain, with major suppliers like Ericsson, Nokia, Cisco, Huawei, and ZTE able to access technology components. However, there is a risk that the COVID-19 crisis will affect the ability of these companies to both acquire manufacturing materials and deliver finished goods.
Reasons to Buy
- COVID-19 is by far the most significant theme to affect the technology industry in 2020. It is effectively a stress test on companies' ability to cope with extreme shocks.
- COVID-19 will test the financial robustness of companies. Many companies will not survive this initial phase. Almost all others will suffer a significant drop in revenues.
- This report will help you understand the impact of COVID-19 on the telecom infrastructure equipment sector and identify which types of companies could potentially benefit from the impact of COVID-19, as well as those businesses that are set to lose out.
Key Topics Covered
- COVID-19 is Now a Major Theme for 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Telecom Infrastructure Equipment
- Telecom Infrastructure Equipment Sector Scorecard
- Who's Who
- Thematic Screen
- Valuation Screen
- Risk Screen
- Thematic Briefing
- Acacia Comms
- Juniper Networks
- Samsung Electronics
- Ubiquiti Networks
- Applied Optoelectronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3dxehr
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets