05 Aug, 2019, 06:35 ET
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global in-app advertising market size is expected to reach USD 226.4 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 19.4% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. In-app advertising enables advertisers to display various types of advertisements, such as banners and pop-up videos, on mobile applications to reach their audience. The concept is gaining popularity owing to the rapidly increasing demand for mobile device-based advertising across various industry verticals such as education, entertainment, and retail.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The messaging segment is expected to gain traction owing to factors such as increasing consumer preference, better offers, and price discounts
- The Android segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period owing to factors such as increased adoption of smartphones in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific, such as India and China
- North America is expected to continue leading the in-app advertising market and reach USD 65,617.3 million by 2025. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period
- Key industry players include Tapjoy, Inc.; Google AdMob; BYYD Inc.; Flurry, Inc.; Glispa GmbH; Tune, Inc.; Amobee, Inc.; InMobi; One by AOL; and Chartboost.
Read 120 page research report with TOC on "In-app Advertising Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By Platform, By Application (Messaging, Entertainment, Gaming, Online Shopping, Payment & Ticketing), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/in-app-advertising-market
The growing popularity of Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C), and Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C) e-commerce websites coupled with the emerging trend of online gaming are further fueling the market growth. Smartphone messaging, shopping, and gaming applications are expected to capture significant shares in the market over the forecast period owing to their increased use and the growing trend of mobile-based applications.
In-app advertising is a vital marketing channel for companies and offers them with sophisticated data tracking and user targeting features. It also enables advertisers to reach consumers with pinpoint accuracy, acting as an effective medium to capture consumers' attention and encourage them to view and interact with the advertisements through mobile devices. Moreover, advertisers can harness geolocation data to ensure that they are reaching users at the right place and time. Majority of the smartphone users spend a significant amount of time using applications for voice/video calling, messaging, ticket booking, and gaming. In-app advertising can be easily integrated with such applications to reach prospective customers.
Grand View Research has segmented the in-app advertising market based on type, platform, application, and region:
- In-app Advertising Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Banner Ads
- Interstitial Ads
- Rich Media Ads
- Video Ads
- Native Ads
- In-app Advertising Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- In-app Advertising Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Online Shopping
- Payment & Ticketing
- In-app Advertising Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Internet Data Centers Market – The internet data centers market is expected to experience significant growth over the forecast period owing to continuous upgrading, maintenance, and large number of available applications.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Market – The global product lifecycle management market is estimated to experience considerable growth over the forecast period owing to increasing demand from end-use industries such as banking and finance.
- Wire And Spring Products Market – The global wire and spring products market is expected to gain prominence over the forecast period owing to its use in daily-use products and the development of advanced technologies.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Share this article