DUBLIN, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whjvnf/indepth_research) has announced the addition of the "In-depth Research on China Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Market to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In-depth Research on China Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Market to 2017 mainly analyzes market status quo of marine mechanical and electrical equipment industry both at home and abroad, product supply and demand, business performances of major enterprises in China, meanwhile offers suggestions about marine mechanical and electrical equipment industry, which provide decision-making references for investment.
Under an overall background of sluggish global shipping market in 2012, China's shipbuilding industry was accelerating its structural adjustment, currently China accounts for about 40% of global shipbuilding volume, so China still serves as the largest shipbuilding country. Compared with developed countries, the localization rate of China's marine supporting equipments is less than 50%, while the localization rate of that in developed countries is above 90%.
According to statistics by China Ship Net, sales revenue of China's marine supporting equipments was only CNY 94.9 billion in 2012, calculated by marine mechanical and electrical equipments account for 70% of marine supporting equipments, revenue of marine mechanical and electrical equipments was about CNY 66.43 billion.
In terms of product classifications, it has formed production bases of low-speed diesel engines, propellers and valves, which are concentrated in Dalian, Shanghai and Qingdao; the production bases of medium and high-speed diesel engines and generator which are concentrated in Xi'an and Luoyang; the production bases of marine machineries and small and medium-sized marine supporting equipments which take Nanjing as the center; Wuhan serves as the center for establishing the production bases of deck machineries, bent axles and heavy castings and forgings; Chongqing serves as the center for building up production bases of diesel engine's second-round of auxiliary products and marine instruments.
For host equipments are the important ones among marine supporting products, China's two giant heavy industry groups initially set up production bases in Shanghai, Panyu and Qingdao, and their outputs are inclined to be saturated for a long time. Values of cabin machineries, deck machineries and telecommunication automation equipments account for 20%, 15% and 10% of the whole ship's value respectively, showing a great growth space.
Please note: The report is immediately available in Chinese. For the English version please allow 2 business days for translation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Industry
2. Global Market Profile of Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Industry
3. Development Environment of China's Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Industry
4. Overall Development Situation of China's Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Industry
5. Operation of China's Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Industry
6. Import and Export of China's Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Industry
7. Major Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Manufacturers
8. Growth Prediction of China's Marine Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Industry
9. Investment Opportunities and Risks
- CSSC Marine Power Co., Ltd.
- CSSC Nanjing Luzhou Machine Co., Ltd
- China Shipbuilding Industry Company Limited
- China State Shipbuilding Corporation
- Dalian Marine Diesel Co., Ltd.
- Jiujiang Haitian Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing High Accurate Marine Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Marine Boilers Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Xingang Shipping Engineering Co., Ltd. (XGSE)
- Wuhan Marine Machinery Plant Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whjvnf/indepth_research
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets