MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 14, 2013
Online, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Life Sciences Industry Analyst Winny Tan, Ph.D.
Global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) markets are a bright spot in the healthcare industry largely due to the increasing focus on global expansion. This is particularly seen in emerging markets that continue to gain steam as markets flatten. This briefing, featuring a live Q&A with the industry analyst, will explore the IVD market dynamics in these and other key regions globally. The presentation will also compare market trends across the IVD segments, including immunochemistry, self-monitoring blood glucose, point-of-care testing, molecular diagnostics, hematology, clinical microbiology, and hemostasis.
Why You Should Attend:
- Understand the risks and opportunities for IVD competitors across major markets: the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America
- Gain insight on the prioritization of IVD segments by largest opportunity and by fastest growing markets, which are not currently top ranked, but promise a wealth of opportunity
- Learn effective competitive strategies employed by IVD companies in emerging markets
This briefing will benefit strategic, marketing and product managers across different verticals in the healthcare industry, including those wanting to pursue emerging markets.
"There are risks involved in entering the still developing healthcare economies of emerging markets," noted Frost & Sullivan Life Sciences Industry Analyst Winny Tan, Ph.D. "However, every competitive IVD company has a presence in at least one, if not multiple, international markets."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Life Sciences group, please visit: http://lifesciences.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan