PISCATAWAY, N.J., Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The IEEE Tech Industry Summit on Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) will be held in June 2016 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This engaging two-day event will bring together industry and research visionaries to understand and address complexities and challenges faced by each sector on a daily basis.
The program features elite speakers and experts including Doug Davis, Senior VP, Internet of Things from Intel, Max Senges, lead of Google's Internet of Things Research and Open Innovation Expedition, and Richard Soley, President of Industrial Internet of Things Consortium and OMG.
The IEEE Tech Industry Summit, taking place June 6-7, 2016, is part of a week-long program of events including:
- 25th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics
- TEMS Workshop on Technical Management and Entrepreneurship Issues on IoT
- International Transportation Innovation Center Program
- IEEE Standard for an Architectural Framework for the Internet of Things Committee
- IEEE IoT Community Workshop
- IEEE ComSoc workshop on IoT and communications
Registration will be open to the public this month with discounts available for early registration, IEEE members, and students.
IEEE is a large, global professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. Through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities, IEEE is the trusted voice on a wide variety of areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics. Learn more at http://www.ieee.org.
SOURCE IEEE Tech Industry Summit