SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced it has launched an updated version of inContact Agent for Salesforce on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. inContact's Agent for Salesforce v3.0 now supports the email and voicemail channel, native Salesforce case routing, Personal Connection™ "no-pause" automated outbound dialing, and embedded agent user interface that provides access to all channels.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service, marketing and analytics, inContact Agent for Salesforce is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
inContact Agent for Salesforce Key Features
The inContact Agent v3.0 is built on the Salesforce OpenCTI toolkit and is a native Salesforce application, making deployment simple and effortless. Combined with inContact's Personal Connection™ automated outbound dialer and ProactiveXS data synchronization system, you can control your automated outbound campaigns right from within Salesforce, using native objects and features. The connection between Salesforce and the inContact routing engine is at the core of both the customer and agent experience. With the two together, you can use entire context to provide true personalization that is a key to modern customer journey.
inContact Sponsoring, Exhibiting, and Speaking at Dreamforce 2015
inContact is a gold sponsor at Salesforce's Dreamforce 2015 conference (www.dreamforce.com). The conference will be held September 15-18, 2015 in San Francisco.
inContact will be exhibiting at booth #N1729 in the Dreamforce Cloud Expo, illustrating how our complete cloud contact center solution integration with Salesforce can deliver targeted service levels to every type of customer.
In addition, inContact will be presenting in a session with Arizona State University (ASU) on "Delivering Best-in-class Multi-Channel Customer Support Anytime from Anywhere". Learn how ASU deployed a comprehensive customer interaction platform leveraging the power of cloud contact center software and Salesforce. Hear how ASU delivers personal interactions that not only anticipate caller needs but provide precise, relevant information to the agent for the ultimate customer experience.
Comments on the News
- "Customer service excellence is no longer only validated by one current interaction," said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "inContact Agent for Salesforce can help agents understand the series of interactions across multiple touch points and channels that constitute the customer journey. Our complete cloud contact center solution will give you the tools to provide legendary customer service that sets you apart from the competition."
- "Most importantly, the executive team now relies on the data generated by inContact to help predict the company's performance in the coming quarters," said Dan Bergstrom, Director of Demand Conversion, Workfront. "Simply put, inContact has transformed us into a metrics-driven organization that is more effective across the board."
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today's connected world," said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, AppExchange, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, inContact provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 2,800 partner apps and more than 3 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of inContact: http://www.facebook.com/incontact
- Follow inContact on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/incontact
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS) is the cloud contact center software leader, helping organizations around the globe create customer and contact center employee experiences that are more personalized, more empowering and more engaging today, tomorrow and in the future. inContact continuously innovates in the cloud and is the only provider to offer core contact center infrastructure, workforce optimization plus an enterprise-class telecommunications network for the most complete customer journey management. Winner of the 2014 CRM Magazine Rising Star Award, inContact has deployed over 2,000 cloud contact center instances. To learn more, visit www.incontact.com.