ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Food cans are widely used in the storage and distribution of a wide range of food products and beverages. Generally, food cans are manufactured using aluminum or steel as raw material. These products aregaining traction across the globe owing to their eco-friendliness. Thus, increased consumer inclination toward the use of eco-friendly products is predicted to drive demand opportunities in the global food cans market during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Analysts at TMR note that the global food cans market is likely to grow at swift speed during the assessment period 2019–2027. This growth is attributed to growing consumer preference toward healthy eating. This aside, increased focus of food cans manufacturers toward offering innovative products will stimulate the sales in this market in the years ahead.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=72594
Key Findings of Food Cans Market Report
- The global food cans market is slated to show steady growth at a CAGR of ~4% during the assessment period of 2019 to 2027.
- Of all capacities, the 300 gm - 500 gm segment is likely to gain prominent sales avenues in market during forecast period.
- Of all material types, the metal segment of the food cans market is estimated to account for approximately US$ ~7.3 Bn by the end of 2027.
- Aluminum is another materials segment that is likely to show promising growth and reach valuation of ~US$ 1.9 Bn by 2027 end.
- Of all product types, 2-piece food cans segment is slated to show development at 3.5% CAGR during assessment period.
- On regional front, Asia Pacific food cans market is expected to gain promising expansion avenues during 2019–2027.
Explore 209 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Food Cans Market (Capacity: Less than 100 gm, 100 gm - 300 gm, 300 gm - 500 gm, More than 500 gm; Material: Metal (Stainless Steel, Aluminum), Tinplate, Paperboard, Plastic; Product: 2-piece Cans, 3-piece Cans; End Use: Meat, Poultry & Seafood, Pet Food, Bakery & Confectionary, Sauces, Jams & Pickles, Fruits & Vegetables, Tea & Coffee, Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/food-cans-market.html
Food Cans Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The food cans market is likely to attract promising demand avenues on the back of plethora of factors. Food cans are in high demand owing to their several advantages such as resistance to irregular handling and transport,hermetically sealed cover, and easy recyclability.
- Food cans are gaining popularity owing to their tamper-proof and anti-leakage properties.The companies engaged in the production of food and beverages are growing use of food cans owing to their ability to maintainthe nutritional contents of food products. As a result, the global food cans market is likely to grow atstupendous pace in the forecast period.
- Increased use of food cans in the storage and transportation of frozen food, pet food, vegetables, fruits, and beansis generating promising sales avenues for vendors operating in the global food cans market.
Analyze global food cans market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Food Cans Market: Competitive Assessment
- The global food cans market experiences presence of many regional as well as international players,making the competitive landscape of this market moderately fierce.
- Major food cans manufacturers are growing focus toward the production of products according to the need of end-use companies. Thus, they are investing heavy amounts in research and development activities.
- Several enterprises in the global food cans market are using various strategies such as partnerships and collaborations to gain competitive edge.
- The list of important companies working in the food cans market includes Silgan Holding Inc., Toyo Seikan Co. Ltd, Ball Corporation, Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, Mondi Group Plc, Crown Holding Inc., and Sonoco Product Company.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=72594
The food cans market can be segmented as follows:
- Less than 100 gm
- 100 gm - 300 gm
- 300 gm - 500 gm
- More than 500 gm
- Stainless Steel
- 2-piece Cans
- 3-piece Cans
- Meat, Poultry & Seafood
- Pet Food
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Sauces, Jams & Pickles
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Tea & Coffee
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
PCR Plastic Packaging Market – The global market for PCR plastic packaging is projected to go through a temporary phase of sluggish growth. Supply chain disruptions caused due to the unprecedented outbreak has hampered production across multiple industries. Sales in the cosmetics industry, which accounts for the leading share in the market, has taken a nose dive during the pandemic.
Extended Text Labels Market – Clinical trials and pharmaceutical packaging sectors are gaining popularity, as large amounts of clinical trials are being carried out for the COVID–19 vaccine. This has had a positive impact on the global extended text labels market. These text labels enable printing of full-colour logos and graphic images, offer variable serialized data from databases, and comply with local language labelling requirements.
MDO Films Market – The global MDO Films market is forecast to rise at a CAGR of 4.8% between 2020 and 2026. MDO films are recently witnessing diverse scopes for application. TMR finds the demand for packaging of healthcare products to be a lucrative sector. Owing to their high barrier properties and flawless print finish for a plethora of packages, MDO films sales uptick is forecast.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/food-cans-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research