NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --The global DevOps market is predicted to observe a significant growth in forecast period due to the growing demand advanced technologies for optimizing business operations. The North America region to subjugate the industry by 2027.
As per a Research Dive latest report, the Global DevOps Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 22.9% and generate a revenue of $23,362.8 million during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027. The North America DevOps market is projected to account for the majority of revenue share over the forecast period. This is majorly because U.S. and Canada are major contributors for DevOps platforms and the presence of large number of key players in the region.
Request to Download Sample Report Copy of DevOps Market: https://www.researchdive.com/download-sample/2801
The growing demand for advanced technologies to enhance business operations and the rising adoption of DevOps platforms by enterprises are the major factors predicted to fuel the growth of the global DevOps market by the end of 2027. Moreover, the continuous technological advancements in DevOps are likely to create enormous opportunities for the global market growth in the coming years. Conversely, the dearth of skilled workforce and high associated with advanced DevOps systems are expected to hamper the market growth by 2027.
Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the growth of the global DevOps market, due to the growing significance of cloud platforms and systems for enhancing business growth through digital transformation. Besides, enterprises around the world are implementing digital transformations services to resume & sustain their business in the pandemic crisis.
Get Access to COVID-19 Impact Analysis on DevOps Market: https://www.researchdive.com/connect-to-analyst/2801
Key Segment Findings of the Market:
The report segments the global DevOps market into Solution, Deployment Type, End-User, and Region.
- By solution, the monitoring & performance segment is expected to garner $6,410.3 million and subjugate the global industry by 2027. This is majorly owing to extensive utilization of DevOps tools for full stack performance management and monitoring of infrastructure including cloud networks, app & web servers, databases, and others.
- By deployment type, the cloud segment valued for $2,944.2 million in 2019 and projected to witness a significant growth over the forecast period. Growing demand for software automations is the major actor likely to propel the segmental market growth by the end of 2027.
- By end-user, the small & medium enterprises (SMEs) segment valued for $2,292.1 million in 2019 and is predicted to hold noteworthy share in the global market by 2027. This is due to the rising adoption of DevOps platforms by SME's in software optimization & development services.
- Geographically, the overall industry is divided into Asia Pacific, North America, LAMEA, and Europe. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a significant rate by 2027.
Top 10 Players in DevOps Market
The major players of the global DevOps market are
- Micro Focus
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Further, the report outlines and presents several aspects of these key players such as financial performance, SWOT analysis, recent strategic moves & developments, and product portfolio. - Inquire and Get Quick Access to Top Companies Development Strategies Summary Report [80 pages]
These players are emphasizing more on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and technological advancements to obtain a strong position in the global industry. For instance, in July 2019, DBmaestro and IBM Corporation entered into a global strategic partnership on DevOps and cloud solutions. The aim of this partnerships was to execute the latter's database release automation competences and improve its DevOps environments for various enterprises.
More About DevOps:
Some Trending Topics:
3. Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Healthcare and Life Sciences Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026 – Request to Download Sample Report
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Research Dive