ALBANY, New York, Feb. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has recently published a new research report about the overall working dynamics of the global Cardiac Arrest Treatment Market. The research report predicts the global market to exhibit a moderate CAGR of 4.4% over the duration of given forecast period ranging from 2019 to 2027. This growth will thus take the market to a new valuation worth US$3.9 bn by the end of 2027. Initially, the market was valued at US$2.65 bn in the year 2018.
"The global cardiac arrest Teatment market will experience a plethora of growth opportunities in the near future. The growth of the market is primarily driven by the growing awareness and adoption of cardiac arrest treatments across globe", finds TMR analysts.
Key Findings in the Research Report:
- The global market for cardiac arrest Treatment is segmented in terms of treatment method, sales channel, and geography. Based on treatment method, the global market can be further categorized into medical devices and drugs. The segment of drugs is further classified into beta blockers, fibrinolytic drugs, corticosteroids, anticholinergic drugs, anti-arrhythmic drugs, vasopressors, and others (colloids, crystalloids, sodium bicarbonate, etc.).
- The segment of medical devices is further segmented into cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT), defibrillators, and others. Of these, the drugs segment is expected to achieve a higher growth in coming years. This is due to the growing reach of these Treatment to masses, their growing affordability, and constant medical improvements in these drugs.
- Based on sales channel, the global cardiac arrest Treatment market is further segmented into hospitals, independent pharmacies, and others. Of these, the segment of hospitals is projected to show a promising rate of growth.
Explore 220 Pages report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Cardiac Arrest Treatment Market by Treatment - Drugs and Medical Devices; Sales Channel - Hospitals, Independent Pharmacies. https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=61416
Global Cardiac Arrest Treatment Market – Key Driving Factors
There are several micro as well as macroeconomic factors that are exerting a positive influence on the overall development of the global cardiac arrest treatment market. Some of the major driving factors are given below:
- In recent years, there has been a substantial transformation in general lifestyles of people. Majority of the masses are now part of a sedentary lifestyle that gives rise to disorders such as obesity, diabetes mellitus, higher levels of cholesterol, and high blood pressure among others. These are the main factors that lead to cardiac diseases. Thus, growing prevalence of these disorders are expected to drive the growth of the global cardiac arrest Treatment market.
- According to the research findings by American Heart Association in its 2017 Heart Diseases and Stroke Statistics report, by 2030, the number of people getting diagnosed with heart failure or heart disorder is projected to rise by whooping 46%. This percentage is expected to affect nearly 8 million people across the globe. Thus, such growing level of patient pool is projected to drive the development of the global cardiac arrest Treatment market in coming years.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/61416
Global Cardiac Arrest Treatment Market – Key Restraining Factors
Even though the market is on course to achieve a considerable growth in the near future, there are some factors that may hinder its progress and stop it from reaching its full potential.
- One of the key restraining factors for the market development has been the affordability of the drugs and Treatment. Currently, not many can easily afford these medicines making them available for select few classes across general population. The companies in the market are working towards making these drugs more generic and readily available, however, until then, this will act as a restraining factor for the market development.
- Lack of awareness about these new drugs is also being touted as a vital restraining factor for the market development.
Global Cardiac Arrest Treatment Market – Geographical Analysis
- North America has been on the forefront of the global cardiac arrest treatment market in terms of geographical segmentation. Presence of highly developed healthcare infrastructure coupled with early availability of new drugs and technology are some of the key factors that are helping the growth of the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected show a huge growth potential in the coming few years of the forecast period. The region is home to two of the most populous countries in the world, China and India. These nations are expected to offer larger patient pool for the market development. Moreover, increasing spending on developing domestic healthcare infrastructure is also expected to push the growth of the region.
Analyze Cardiac Arrest Treatment Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study,
Global Cardiac Arrest Treatment Market – Vendor Landscape
The vendor landscape of the global market is quite fragmented because of the presence of several key players. These companies are projected to concentrate on drug development along with inorganic growth strategies to stay ahead of the competitive curve.
Some of the big names in the global cardiac arrest treatment market are Amgen, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Abbott, Bayer AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, and Physio-Control, Inc. (Stryker) among others.
Market Segmentation is as follows:
- Treatment Type
- Medical Devices
- Sales Channel
- Independent Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Pharmaceuticals industry:
Cardiovascular Disease Drug Market - This detailed report on the global cardiovascular disease drug market offers a 360-degree view of the market with key challenges, opportunities, restraints, and drivers mentioned in detail. The information shared by this report will assist the market stakeholders in making informed decisions.
Heart Valve Devices Market - Heart valve devices market will likely register a CAGR of 12.4% during the period from 2017 to 2025. Rising at this pace, the market which was worth US$5.8 bn in 2016 will likely become worth US$16.2 bn in 2025.
Bradycardia Market - Rise in adoption of Western lifestyle and dietary pattern in emerging markets in Southeast Asia and Latin America is expected to increase prevalence of cardiac disorders. This in turn is likely to propel the global bradycardia market. The market in North America is projected to witness strong growth during the forecast period.
Cardiovascular Implants Market - Prevalence of heart disorders and aging population are the major factors fueling the growth of the global cardiovascular implants market. Moreover, rise in awareness about these implants and established infrastructure are projected to drive the market during the forecast period. However, high cost of devices and stringent approval process are anticipated to restrain the market in the next few years.
Cardiovascular Imaging and Informatics Market - Some of the key companies operating in the cardiac imaging and informatics include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Medis Medical Imaging Systems BV, Pie Medical Imaging, and Circle Cardiovascular Imaging, Inc.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research