LONDON, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- 3D printers are emerging as a key growing printing technology in global landscape. In India, the market for 3D printers is at its nascent stage; however offers huge growth opportunities in the coming years. Low market awareness, cost constraint and lower domestic production are witnessed as key hurdles for the adoption in the country. Although, with government of India initiatives to boost domestic manufacturing sector, these challenges are expected to be overcome.
According to 6Wresearch, India 3D Printer Market is projected to record $79 Million by 2021. In India, 3D printer market is one of the emerging markets, where demand is primarily exhibited from Tier-I cities. India accounts for major potential growth for domestic manufacturers, local assemblers and distributors due to increasing use of rapid prototyping and 3D modeling across various industry sectors. Further, "Make in Campaign" which started in 2014 is anticipated to drive the future growth of the market.
Amongst all 3D printing technologies, FDM technology based 3D printers dominates the overall market. Low cost and ease of availability of these printers have led for their majority of the market revenues.
In India's 3D printer market, automotive application accounts for largest of the revenue & volume share. Over the next six years, medical and aerospace & military applications are exhibiting promising growth in overall market, owing to increase in spending towards R&D of aerospace & military and medical sector.
"India 3D Printer Market (2015–2021)" provides in-depth analysis with 92 figures and 17 tables covered in 143 pages. The report also gives the insights on competitive landscape, market share by companies, company profiles, market drivers and restraints.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Market Dynamics Including Drivers, Restraints, Opportunity for India 3D Printer Market
- Historical Market Revenue & Volume Trends for Global 3D Printer Market, 2010 – 2014
- Market Size & Revenue & Volume Forecast of Global 3D Printers Market until 2021
- Historical Market Revenue Trends for India 3D Printer Market, 2010 – 2014
- Market Size & Revenue Forecast of India 3D Printers Market until 2021
- Historical Market Volume Trends for India 3D Printer Market, 2010 – 2014
- Market Size & Volume Forecast of India 3D Printers Market until 2021
- Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations by Technologies until 2021
- Market Volume and Revenue Forecast and Estimations by Applications until 2021
- Market Volume and Revenue Trends and Forecast by End Use until 2021
- Market Revenue Trends and Forecast by Region until 2021
- 3D Printing Materials Market Revenue Share, 2014 & 2021F
- Existing Market Trends
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Printer Types:
o Selective Laser Sintering
o Fused Deposition Modeling
o Multi-Jet Modelling
o Electronics & Consumer Goods
o Aerospace & Military
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2840413/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48