DUBLIN, Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "India Purified Terephthalic Acid Market By Type (PET Fiber & Yarn Grade, PET Bottle Grade & PET Film Grade), By Application (Textile (Polyester Fiber & Yarn Production), Bottle Packaging & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) market is projected to reach $ 7.4 billion by 2025, backed by increasing demand from textile and PET bottle manufacturing industries.
India is the second largest textile exporter in the world and the state government of Maharashtra is taking initiatives to establish around nine textile parks across the state.
Increasing demand for PET film chips from the packaging industry (food & beverages), in addition to demand for PET bottles for medicinal syrup packaging from the pharmaceutical industry, is expected to positively influence the country's purified terephthalic acid market during the forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Purified Terephthalic Acid in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Purified Terephthalic Acid distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Some of the major players operating in India purified terephthalic acid market are
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- MCPI Private Ltd.
- JBF Industries Ltd.
- BP India Services Private Ltd.
- Hengli Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Hengyi Petrochemical Ltd.
- Hanwha General Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Moradia Brothers Chem. Pvt. Ltd.
- Pumax Chemicals Private Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5. India Purified Terephthalic Acid Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (PET Fiber & Yarn Grade, PET Bottle Grade and PET Film Grade)
5.2.2. By Application (Textile (Polyester Fiber & Yarn Production), Bottle Packaging, BOPET Film and Others (Paints & Coatings and PET Chips Export))
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Pricing Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Import-Export Statistics
11. India Economic Profile
12. Competitive Analysis
12.1 Company Profiles
13. Customer Analysis
13.1. Alok Industries Ltd. (including Supplier, Procurement Price and Quantity)
13.2. Indo Rama Synthetics (India) Ltd. (including Supplier, Procurement Price and Quantity)
13.3. Filatex India Ltd. (including Supplier, Procurement Price and Quantity)
13.4. Wellknown Polyesters Ltd. (including Supplier, Procurement Price and Quantity)
13.5. Ester Industries Ltd. (including Supplier, Procurement Price and Quantity)
13.6. Dhunseri Tea & Industries Ltd. (including Supplier, Procurement Price and Quantity)
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqc9l7/india_7_4?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets