NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With a population of over a billion, India is one of the major developing countries with huge middle class population base and rising per capita income. In comparison to other major developing countries, the market penetration of air conditioners is very low in India, which offers a huge opportunity for leading air conditioner players. With the production facilities of almost all major global players in India, the country is also emerging as a major production hub for the SAARC region. In the recent years, the outlook of consumers towards air conditioners has changed radically on account of growing middle class population coupled with increasing purchasing power. The country experiences hot and humid summers for 4-6 months, on account of which majority of air conditioner sales take place during that period. Introduction of new technologies resulting in reduction of prices, increasing number of household units are some of the major factors anticipated to boost the sales of air conditioners in India in the next five years.
According to "India Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, By Tonnage Capacity, By Top City Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011–2021", the air conditioners market in India is anticipated to cross US$ 6 Billion by the end of 2021. Light commercial air conditioners segment dominated the country's air conditioners market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well, owing to their various advantages such as energy efficiency, lower running cost, easy availability and integration of latest technologies. Southern states in India generates the highest revenue from air conditioners in the country, followed by northern states. Few of the leading players operating in India air conditioners market includes Voltas, LG, Daikin, Samsung, Blue Star and Hitachi, among others. "India Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, By Tonnage Capacity, By Top City Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011–2021" discusses the following aspects of India air conditioners market:
- India Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Light Commercial Air Conditioners, Chillers, VRFs, Ductable Splits & Others), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial, Institutional & Industrial), By Tonnage Capacity (Below 2 TR, 2-10 TR, 10-50 TR, 50-100 TR & Above 100 TR), By Region, By Top City (Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Rest of India)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India air conditioners market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with air conditioners manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04252595-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-air-conditioners-market-by-product-type-by-end-use-sector-by-tonnage-capacity-by-top-city-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300352160.html