LONDON, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Augmented Reality (AR) offers real time display of real-world images with computer generated information, while Virtual Reality (VR) involves a computer generated virtual environment presented to the user in such a way that it resembles reality. Over the past few years, AR & VR market has been growing in India on account of increasing penetration of head-mounted displays in entertainment & gaming industry, rising defense spending coupled with surging demand in the country's healthcare sector. Over the next five years, anticipated growth in the country's defense budget, and rising demand for AR & VR enabled products for training purposes are expected to emerge as the major factors driving demand for AR & VR products in defense industry.
According to "India Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market By Product Type, By End-user, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" India AR & VR market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 55% during 2016 - 2021. Increasing AR usage for enhancing gaming experience, growing penetration of head-up displays in the automotive sector, rising use of AR in pico projectors, etc., are driving the AR & VR market in the country. India AR & VR market is a highly fragmented market, with several global majors such as Microsoft, OculusVR, Samsung, Sony, etc., operating across the value chain. "India Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market By Product Type, By End-user, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of AR & VR market in India:
- India AR & VR Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Head Mounted Display, Head Up Display, Smart Glasses, and Handheld Devices Applications), By End-User (Defense, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, etc.)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India AR & VR Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, AR & VR product providers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with AR & VR companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3992034/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers