DUBLIN, May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t473br/india_automotive) has announced the addition of the "India Automotive Brake Pads, Shoes, and Linings Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The market for automotive brake pads, shoes, and linings in the country is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 11% through 2020.
Increase in automotive production and sales, expanding automobile fleet, and continuously rising aftermarket demand are the major market drivers. Two-wheeler automotive brake pads & shoes segment is anticipated to maintain dominance in the overall automotive brake friction market till 2020. India brake pads, shoes, and linings market is highly fragmented and dominated by the unorganized sector. The unorganized sector is substantially larger than other suppliers and primarily caters to the demand for replacement brake pads, shoes, and linings in the country.
Automotive industry is one of the main pillars of industrial development in India. India is the seventh largest vehicle producer in the world, with an average annual production of more than 20 million vehicles in 2014. India is also the third largest automotive market in Asia, after Japan and China. At present, almost all major global automobile manufacturers are operating in India. Rising sales of passenger cars, two wheelers, commercial vehicles, three-wheelers and off-the road (OTR) vehicles in the country, have established the country as one of the leading brake friction markets as well. India offers great potential for growth in automotive and allied sectors as the country's motorization rate is still lower compared to developed economies, which is consequently creating opportunities for brake pads, shoes, and linings manufacturers and suppliers.
India Brake Pads, Shoes, and Linings Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects:
- Automobile Sales & Production Scenario
- Counterfeit Brake Friction Products
- Brake Pads Replacing Brake Shoes
- Unorganized Sector
- Highly Fragmented Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Definition and Market Segmentation
3. Analyst View
4. India Automotive Components Industry Overview
5. India Automotive Brake Pads, Shoes, and Linings Market Outlook
6. India Automotive Brake Pads Market Outlook
7. India Automotive Brake Shoes Market Outlook
8. India Automotive Brake Linings Market Outlook
9. India Passenger Car Brake Pads & Shoes Market Outlook
10. India Commercial Vehicle Brake Pads, Shoes, & Linings Market Outlook
11. India Two-Wheeler Brake Pads & Shoes Market Outlook
12. India Three-Wheeler Brake Shoes Market Outlook
13. India Off-The-Road (OTR) Brake Linings Market Outlook
14. Market Dynamics
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. India Economic Outlook
18. Competitive Landscape
- Rane Brake Lining Limited
- ASK Automotive (P) Limited
- Sundaram Brake Lining Limited
- Brakes India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bosch Chassis System India Limited
- Automotive Axles Limited
- Hindustan Composites Limited
- Allied-Nippon Limited
- Makino Auto Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Federal-Mogul Goetze Limited
- Ranbro Brakes India Limited
- Brakewel Automotive Components (I) Pvt. Ltd.Rane Brake Lining Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t473br/india_automotive
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets