LONDON, Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2015, India automotive industry contributed around 7% to the country's total GDP. As per Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA), motorization rate (includes passenger cars and commercial vehicles) in India increased from 20 per 1,000 inhabitants in 2013 to 22 per 1,000 inhabitants in 2014. However, automotive components market in the country witnessed a decline over the last couple of years, predominantly on account of currency fluctuations that negatively affected the country's automotive industry. However, strong economic growth prospects, rising disposable income and expanding automobile fleet are expected to drive demand for automotive components in the country during the forecast period.
According to TechSci Research report, "India Automotive Components Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Component Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", automotive components market in India is estimated to cross US$ 44 billion in 2016. Passenger car segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the country's automotive component market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to grow and maintain its dominance over the next five years as well, owing to increasing sales and expanding fleet size of passenger cars. "India Automotive Components Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Component Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates following aspects of automotive components market in India:
- India Automotive Components Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, M&HCV, LCV, Two-Wheeler, Three-Wheeler and OTR), By Component Type (Engine Parts, Drive Transmission & Steering Parts, Body & Chassis; Electrical Parts, Suspension & Braking Parts, etc.), and By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive components market in India
- To identify the segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, automotive component manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with automotive component manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4068881/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-automotive-components-market-by-vehicle-type-pc-lcv-m--hcv-2w-3w--otr-by-demand-category-oem-vs-replacement-by-component-type-engine-parts-body--chassis-suspension--brakes-etc-competition-forecast-and-op-300368379.html