DUBLIN, August 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Biometric Market By Type (Fingerprint Recognition, Iris Recognition, Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition and Hand/Palm Recognition), By End Use Sector (Government, Banking & Finance, etc.), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
India's biometrics market is projected to grow at a CAGR over 31% during 2016-2021
India biometrics market witnessed growth over the last few years on account of increasing need for security across various end user sectors coupled with roll-out of various nationwide government initiatives. Moreover, expanding consumer electronics market coupled with rising internet and smartphone penetration throughout the country is further anticipated to boost the country's biometrics market through 2021.
Integration of fingerprint recognition systems witnessed an increase across various sectors during 2011-2015 due to their low cost and easy deployment. Moreover, anticipated increase in adoption of advanced biometric systems such as facial, iris, hand/palm, etc., in the country is expected to augment demand for biometric solutions in the coming years.
In 2015, the country's southern region held the largest share in India biometric market, owing to rising industrialization and presence of a large number of leading private sector companies in the region. Government, banking & finance, energy & power, and consumer electronics are the key end user segments where deployment of biometric systems is witnessing an increase, and this trend is expected to continue over the next five years. HID India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the key players involved in offering biometric systems across the country.
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Usage of Multimodal Biometric Authentication Systems
- Growing Adoption of Biometrics in e-commerce
- Increasing Penetration of Biometrics in Banking Sector
- New Biometric Technologies to Strengthening Security
- Rising demand for Biometric Solutions in Healthcare Sector
- 3M India Ltd.
- 4G Identity Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- eSSL Security
- HID India Private Limited
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
- Matrix Comsec Pvt. Ltd.
- NEC India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sagem Morpho Security Pvt. Ltd.
- SecuGen India Pvt. Ltd
- Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Biometrics Market Overview
5. India Biometrics Market Landscape
6. India Biometrics Market Outlook
7. India Fingerprint Recognition Biometrics Market Outlook
8. India Iris Recognition Biometrics Market Outlook
9. India Facial Recognition Biometrics Market Outlook
10. India Voice Recognition Biometrics Market Outlook
11. India Hand/Palm Recognition Biometric Technologies Market Outlook
12. India Biometrics Market Price Point Analysis
13. India Biometrics Market Attractiveness Index
14. India Biometrics Market Distribution Channel Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. India Economic Outlook
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwv94r/india_biometric
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-biometric-fingerprint-iris-facial-voice-and-handpalm-recognition-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2021---growing-usage-of-multimodal-biometric-authentication-systems---research-and-markets-300310419.html
SOURCE Research and Markets