LONDON, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Carbon black is virtually a pure form of elemental carbon manufactured through incomplete combustion or thermal decomposition of heavy hydrocarbons. Being one of the most important industrial chemicals manufactured worldwide, carbon black finds application in an array of industrial goods and products including tyres, plastics, inks, coatings, etc. Tyre industry is the leading consumer of carbon black, globally, as the industry uses it as a reinforcing filler to improve the longevity of tyres. In India, carbon black market has been riding high on hefty taxes and duties imposed by the Indian government on foreign imports of carbon black. In addition, rising demand for high performance goods has also been driving the use of specialty carbon in India over the past few years. As a result, a large number of premier carbon black manufacturers have expanded their production capacity over the last few years.
According to "India Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for carbon black in India is expected to register around 14% CAGR until 2020. Besides government's import barriers being in place, the market is hugely benefiting from the gradual shift of tyre manufacturing operations of various tyre majors into India. Availability of cheaper energy sources and lower taxesare the major reasons attracting the global tyre manufacturers to India. This trend is likely to boost the consumption of carbon black in the domestic market over the next five years. In line to this industry development, carbon black companies have also made significant R&D investments, which has led to the emergence of novel products and technologies over the last few years. Major carbon black manufacturers operating in India include Phillips Carbon Black Limited, SKI Carbon, Continental Carbon India, Cabot India, and Himadri Chemicals and Industries Limited. "India Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to carbon black market in India:
- India Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application, Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of carbon black market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with carbon black suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/923299/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48